hm100

1. David wulf

Hm100 pics

Here are some before and after pics of my big block :scooter:
  2. David wulf

Need advice on hm100

Ok have a super bronc with HM100 it came originally with carb mounted directly to the block right beside the exhaust and when we used to ride it in summer seem like it didn't run as well when hot ,like maybe starting to vapor lock. So the newer ones (mine is a 1981 model) have a diff intake...
  3. J

HM100 Lightcoil flywheel w/ring gear

I need a ring gear flywheel for my VT-10 Super Bronc HM100 engine. It must work for the light/charging coil also. I'll buy or trade my old fly wheel(lighted/no ring gear) John
  4. J

ring gear flywheel HM100

I now know my super bronc 10hp runs :thumbsup: It is pull start only. I would like to make it electric start also(12v DC). My engine has some sort of lighting coil but no ring gear for the starter. Does anyone know the part # i would need to do this ? Can you just add the ring gear to my...
  5. J

tec HM100 carb

I think I need a new carb for my bronc. Took the carb apart & the bowl area is all rotted out. The needle is also pitted very badly. Anyone have a carb for this engine. It looks to be a 1979 by the date code. I'm not sure if this engine will even run so a new $100 CARB IS NOT in the cards...
  6. J

super bronc HM100 lighting coil ?

I bought a Super Bronc as my first mini project. The bike has no lights or electric start but the 3 wire plug for the kill switch/lighting coil is there. What type of alt/lighting coil system does the bronc come with? I have looked in a PDF manual I found & this engine has a number of systems...
  7. blkscorpion80

HM100 parts

Im looking for the following parts for a HM100: 1. Lighted flywheel 2. Starter ring 3. Intake Lets make a deal. After seeing all of the Bronc projects going on, I'm ready to get my big boy rolling. Tim
  8. Yellowhand

HM100 Tapered Shaft Fix...

Pics 1 & 2- New Tec HM100 short block bought off ebay by a fellow OldMiniBikes member...he had them ship it directly to me for machine work on the tapered crankshaft. Pics 3 & 4- He'll be running a 3/4" torque converter driver, so I'll machine the 7/8" tapered crank down to 3/4" OD x 3" long... Pic...
  9. Yellowhand

HM100 Tapered Shaft Fix...

Pics 1 & 2- New Tec HM100 short block bought off ebay by a fellow OldMiniBikes member...he had them ship it directly to me for machine work on the tapered crankshaft. Pics 3 & 4- He'll be running a 3/4" torque converter driver, so I'll machine the 7/8" tapered crank down to 3/4" OD x 3" long... Pic...
  10. freezerburn

hm100 super bronc carb leaking from air filter

rebuilt the carb and rode it yesterday w/out any trouble after having set for quite a while apparently and then today it is flooding out and leaking gas from the air filter side of the carb... i mean really coming out of there too. i noticed (since i always install clear fuel line) that some...
  11. debriscreator

remove crankshaft from tec hm100

i know i've asked this before.. but i guess what i really need is some pictures of how to remove the crankshaft.. i'm afraid i'm going to do something wrong and mess up my engine. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
  12. R

Looking for an tecumseh HM100 Crankshaft

I'm looking for a crankshaft to replaced a tapered one on a 10hp HM100 engine off a generator.
  13. mc73cromags

HM100 tecumseh in 70 roadster rupp frame?

Anybody ever get a hm100 tecumseh squeezed into 1970 rupp frame? I have a opportunity to buy a nice clean hm100( 10 horse temcumseh) I would like to put it on a beat up 70 rupp that I have, But it looks tight! I have seen 5 horse bigblocks in there, but never a 10 horse. Is the 10 horse much...
  14. james c

wanted tecumseh hm100

need a 8-10 hp tecumseh for my bronc,or a repair guy in los angeles area
  15. J

Tecumseh HM100 Engine?

Looking for an education and/or informative links on the Tecumseh HM100 engine. I take it that this engine is not the same as the "Star" engine, or is it? If it is not... What is the difference? I just brought home an electric start HM100. The identification # is: 159290M (B) D.O.M...
  16. W

HM100 10hp...Crankshaft help.

ok so i got an amazing 10hp tech. motor of a genny, one problem though it has a tappered crankshaft, example: Tecumseh crankshaft #35441A HM100 tapered shaft - eBay (item 330364519133 end time Oct-30-09 23:40:47 PDT) and i was wondering if i could just swap the crankshaft with this: John...
  17. george3

Tecumseh hm100

Picked up a tecumseh HM100 the other day. has cast iron sleeve, starter, and lighting coil. another low hour big block power house. getting ready to clean it up. I think I will be painting it black.
  18. R

hm100 flywheel torque

can anyone recommend the ft lbs. of torque for the flywheel bolt on a tecumseh hm100? thanks for the help...:thumbsup:
  19. R

hm100 throttle linkage.

tecumseh hm100 throttle linkage wanted. i have an older white hm100 in need of a complete throttle linkage. originally had the 3 bolt, zig zag shaped upper bracket etc. pm me, and let me know what you have. thank you. :thumbsup:
  20. minibikes4life

HM100 carb

would there be any benefit to putting one on a Tecumseh powersport? Is that carb any bigger or much different than the stock powersport carb? Thanks.