Azusa build, x-90 rider

It does not look like I will get anything done on my bike this month. :doah: It is 2:20am and I just arrived at my hotel in Hong Kong. I have a few days here then I move to China for a few days in Beijing before moving to Wuxi for 4 days. My next stop is Shenzhen for a day before returning to Hong Kong for the last 5 days of this trip.
If you want real :chinese: food you have to come to China. :thumbsup:

At least I will have time to get the full suspension drawings all figured out for my bike. The terrain at Windber is pretty rough and I do not have the butt of a 14 year old kid so I need a little help in the "rider comfort" department.

Last edited:
My original intention with this bike was to make a nice full suspension rider for Windber. I procured a set of front struts with springs and a set of rear shocks to get the project moving along. I was all prepared to start cutting the front forks and the frame when I noticed that the Azusa frame and forks are very narrow. After taking some measurements I discovered that I will have to widen the front forks and the frame to accomadate my wheels and tires. So now I have to modify the frame for a rear swing arm suspension and the wider tires. Actually making the frame wider will also allow for a wider, more comfy seat. :wink:

Before anyone brings it up, I have no intention of getting a narrower set of wheels and tires. I WILL MAKE THESE FIT. :thumbsup: