Clutch for King O Lawn Aggie 97

Original clutch flew apart on my Aggie 97 (photo IMG-8150 in King O Lawn photos).
Mercury Clutch GMCS12 12RC41. 12 tooth...and I'm guessing #41 chain?

Could someone recommend an affordable replacement so I can get my bike back on the road?

Thanks.

Smaller on the clutch would be more torque, less speed. What's the rear sprocket count?

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Last edited:
Just closing this thread out. 10T clutch worked great!
With a new throttle cable and linkage from OldMiniBikes, I'm back on the road. Thanks.

markus

Just closing this thread out. 10T clutch worked great!
With a new throttle cable and linkage from OldMiniBikes, I'm back on the road. Thanks.
Cool :thumbsup: and your thread just reminded me to order the bearings for my Aggie wheels I am redoing......and that I will need a 41t clutch if I end up using them on something as my sprocket is 41t (off an Aggie 98) So thanks :smile:

Pics requested... IMG_6580_1.JPG IMG_6582_1.JPG

Clutch covered, but can see chain and sprocket in the pic.
Can see my new $7 kickstand from OldMiniBikes. Lucky me, the pin fit perfectly in the original holder welded on. It hasn't had a kickstand for 30+ years.

markus

Pics requested... View attachment 69127 View attachment 69128

Clutch covered, but can see chain and sprocket in the pic.
Can see my new $7 kickstand from OldMiniBikes. Lucky me, the pin fit perfectly in the original holder welded on. It hasn't had a kickstand for 30+ years.
:drool: Sweet ride!!! I did the same thing for my kickstand on mine, the spring attaches different than original but man that was nice that is fits without major rework!