Dune Cycle Trike Anything Goes Class

Looks like fun. I had a trisport years ago I didnt really like it was too big and handled like a truck but Id like a smaller one like yours. Im sure itll be a hoot with a big engine.

Well in the pic above you can see my new forks that are on their way here now, Thanks Eric/OND :thumbsup:
I got the front wheel apart and bead blasted, looks much better :thumbsup: Tire and bearings are on their way :thumbsup:
Before

After, I plan to just shoot it with a clear coat :thumbsup:
Dang Randy is that some one's Idea of custom bars...or was it a crash?
Wheel looks awesome ! :thumbsup:

And you fuss at me for being slow. :2guns:

Those cleaned up great.:thumbsup:
Tom, you have no excuses :doah: We have a thing called winter up here, while you are crying about 60 degree temps we are having wind chills in the - something's :shrug: Hell if I had your weather I would be painting :doah: They are forecasting snow for this weekend :thumbsup:

Dang Randy is that some one's Idea of custom bars...or was it a crash?
Wheel looks awesome ! :thumbsup:
Eric, they were both crashed and custom :doah: The rim has some dings and some pitting on the inside but it will work :thumbsup:

Forks got here today and I couldn't be happier, Thanks again Eric :thumbsup:
Although I almost burned down the house opening them :doah: I was opening them on our smooth top stove and must have turned on a burner :eek:ut:

:One more thing Randy we have these things called GARAGES down here and weather cold or hot doesn't stop us . I've got heat and air in mine . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tire, tube and bearings got here yesterday and the foot pegs showed up today :thumbsup: I took the frame to the car wash this morning and pressure washed it :thumbsup:

:One more thing Randy we have these things called GARAGES down here and weather cold or hot doesn't stop us . I've got heat and air in mine . :laugh::laugh::laugh:
I've heard the air is somewhat important. Not enough and a human turns Ford Tractor Blue. Just sayin'.

Doc:laugh:

I got the tire mounted today :thumbsup:

I cut the frame in half yesterday(that should impress Mr. Wulf) My buddy Tommy at work just happened to be going to a metal supply place today so he is going to pick up what we need to do the stretch, he is doing the welding for me with his Tig :thumbsup: We should get it done one night next week :thumbsup:
Now can anyone tell me what the piece of angle iron laying there is for :shrug:

I suggest mounting the differential,rear wheels,forks,front wheel, engine..... Then .... Putting the seat bucket on.... Set it so you can run a stock gas tank and a flat motor mount.... Cut the down tube under the seat to adjust the angle so it sits more like the T555.... But it will be lower because of the way the bearing hangers sit.... The Dunecycles can sit really low which will help in the turns... Don't be afraid to cut and weld... Make it so it fits..