Flexo Big Bear Scrambler

Gents;

For your consideration. I will entertain offers from the true aficionados of old school mini bikes before it goes to eBay. I will welcome certain vintage Doxa Diving watches in trade.

VR

Iverson

Also, I would prefer pick up, but will be willing to perhaps meet at a pre-selected point. I want you to be satisfied with your purchase.

Regards-

Sir;

You are so right. Fingers were typing soooo fast that my mind couldn't keep up with them. Much obliged to you for pointing it out.

I saw one posted the other day on eBay that was in dire need of a restoration for $1200 without a pristine West Bend 580. $1500 plus freight or the right watch. Email to visit.

Again, sorry abouut the blunder.

VR

Iverson

TT;

Tempting.

May I draw your attention here?

My wife gave me an Oyster Perpetual Date Just ten years ago, and I recently traded it in to get her a new Ladies Date Just w/Jubilee bracelet and fluted crown. Now if you had a stainless steel Daytona, I'd give you my first born male child.

VR

Iverson

I can get you a SS Daytona, However, a red letter Sub. in nicer.. The SS GMT cost $6800.00 with a Z serial # and papers. You do the math. $1800 off for being on a wrist...

SS Black/White face Daytona's are a dime a dozen in Los Angeles, CA when you have $10,250- $12,000 cash.

TT out!

JTG

Say Rick, is there any chance I can get the specs on that seat? (length, width at the widest point, height on the low side and height on the high side). Thanks for your help. JTG

tomsprops

Hey JGT ,Is that power product engine in you photo's the same as the red engine I showed you ?
I worked on my NOS Flexo frame today getting it ready for the powder coaters .The original blue seems like a shade of metalic tourquise ? Has any one else found that color on theirs ?

JTG

Hey Tom, The Power Products you have is probably the same horse power (3hp) but I don't think it's the same vintage. As for the original color of all the Flexo mini bikes, it was iridescent blue. Which sounds like what you have. And the correct seat for your bike is the same one here on Rick's bike.

Fellas;

As I mentioned, I'm retiring from a forty-one year military career on Friday. As I am up to here in out-processing, it might be a day or two for the photos. Bear with me, please.

VR

Iverson

Febuary 25, 2010

Rick,

All kidding aside I noticed nobody here of all the good members welcomed you to the site of all sites on the internet. Yes, it’s true! We are all grown up kids and a few youngsters.

People, have asked to buy your mini bike, myself included, not knowing you were a Military Airborne Lifer.

Personally, on behalf of all the supporting members, moderators, senior and junior members. I want to personally thank you for your 41 years of service to this Country. It’s not an easy, laid back California lifestyle, I am sure.

The Cobra in the toilet was a good one to show some humor.

If for some odd reason you decide to become one of us? I offer you this advice:

Seek out, Tomsprops and Minibike Paul for help to restore your Mini. They both are more then qualified to dictate the proper way of restoration and you can be certain the finished product will be fantastic.

I can get just about any Rolex used and new for between $100-$400 dollars over downtown wholesale prices. Guaranteed authentic and 3 years on the movement.

Again, Thank you!!

For your service to the USA from all of US at OldMiniBikes.com/ the owner included…

TT Out~

Last edited: