Fs. Oem Honda milded ported 18cc head

Hey,Guys I am selling a oem honda 18cc head, it has been mildly ported, I just blended the bowls and smooth the short side. The pics of what it looks like are in my photos. I left A TON of room for the buyer to work with,So they can mill to what they want, and do a Big valve ect. The way the head sits can make low to mid teens hp #'s with a flat top,small cam,1.2 rockers, 22 mm mikuni. 0.10 head gasket, and around 11.5.1 comp. It is a great hp bolt on for the price and can be made into what ever you want. The main goal of this head was to make a head that would work in all applications.

$80 plus shipping tyd:wink:

Last edited:
18cc head

Wow, I thought I would be getting a ton of Pm's or response's about this.Is there a problem I am unaware of?:doah:

i think most people want 14cc heads.

i'd buy it, but there's plenty of other parts i need to buy first for the project i'm currently working on.

PORTED 18cc OEM HONDA HEAD/W picx

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
To the top, Just put one close on my bike,and Took it for a nice little jont! Now I am a semi pro Motorcycle jockey,and am use to riding High 8 sec bikes to mid 7 sec bikes,and let me just say riding this combo on the mini made me get that OH Sh!t feeling again,and a EAR to EAR grin.:eek: