Hello all, newbie here

Hello everyone, just joined the forum yesterday, i recently picked a little italian mini bike, non runner and looking a bit sad, i was hoping to pick peoples brains on here about it and hopefully find some spares for it, iv been trying and trying to upload pics but it just doesnt happen, the site says they have been uploaded but they are not in any albums, even albums that i have created

Its a Garelli, well thats what it says on the tank, iv searched the web and the nearest i came was a guy in Indiana who sold one, i cant even post the link to that bike on here

Ding Ding

Woooow this site wont let me do anything, cant post links, cant upload pics, am i doing something wrong?
You might be doing something wrong...? You should be able to post links no problem. I use Photobucket as a host for pictures, as opposed to uploading them to this site.

This is what it says when i try to post a link
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Iv searched pages and pages of google images and only found one other that only said it was a 1969 model, even if I knew something about the engine I might be able to get it running, it's a bit of a headache

Great link but no matches in there, the closest i could find was the 1975 Minibat, about halfway down the middle row, im thinking if its not in there then maybe the bike isnt a Garelli after all, could be a bitsa

Ding Ding

So it might be a non-Garelli, with a Garelli tank. Can you identify any of the other parts aside from the tank that have marking on them?

Perhaps you should start a thread in the "what is it?" section of the forum.

I think the only other thing iv noticed is the wheels are made by Barnadi Mozzi but that all, there arent any other markings on it, i think il have to strip it apart to see more of it. Il put a post in the "what is it" section, cheers Ding Ding