Homelite Trail king on ebay...

sheesh you guys..wheres your common sense?? :shrug:
dont you realize that he has to list it on ebay for a ridiculous price,get a nonpaying bidder,relist and lower the price,pay for the ad running 3 times,and then Finally giving up and returning here to post it for us?? :laugh:

at which point one of us will scarf it up.
too bad most of these humps dont just list here first.....:wink:

That is one nice machine, it is too bad it was not listed here first but Ebay is not the Devil. I plan to list a host of items soon including a few minibikes, some things I prefer to list here though at least initially to give the OldMiniBikes community first shot. However many OMBers are El
Cheapos Royal who scoff at even a fair price, if someone cannot recognize a deal when they see it then I will Ebay it.

sheesh you guys..wheres your common sense?? :shrug:
dont you realize that he has to list it on ebay for a ridiculous price,get a nonpaying bidder,relist and lower the price,pay for the ad running 3 times,and then Finally giving up and returning here to post it for us?? :laugh:

at which point one of us will scarf it up.
too bad most of these humps dont just list here first.....:wink:
Being just a dumb "hump" I guess that I would never consider the obvious. Like maybe my first thought would be exposure..... And while I do enjoy this site, aside from the occasional weenie, anyone with any sense would realize that the overall number of people who look up this site may not be as large as say EBAY.... Which I have sold items ALL over the world including large items like cars to Isreal and Australia. I might just get a little more of a reach. Having been on this site many times and received many helpful tips, I figured it was only right to give a simple heads up. Thanks for your ever enlightening comments! ........ And...... No ..... I wont be listing it here. It might offend EBAY.

The bike has an oil filled hi/low transmission. The "clutch" is really a torque sensitive device that when not powering the transmission, works like an engine brake. Riding the bike is an interesting feeling. Very strong on up hills and automatically brakes as soon as you let off the gas.
I ride mine a lot and enjoy it more than any other mini I own. So far I've put over 500 miles on it on my mountains and ridden it up to 12,000 feet. It has never missed a beat.
I removed the "tractor" tire on the rear due to too much slipping on rocks.

Being just a dumb "hump" I guess that I would never consider the obvious. Like maybe my first thought would be exposure..... And while I do enjoy this site, aside from the occasional weenie, anyone with any sense would realize that the overall number of people who look up this site may not be as large as say EBAY.... Which I have sold items ALL over the world including large items like cars to Isreal and Australia. I might just get a little more of a reach. Having been on this site many times and received many helpful tips, I figured it was only right to give a simple heads up. Thanks for your ever enlightening comments! ........ And...... No ..... I wont be listing it here. It might offend EBAY.
a 0 trader rating,and 4 posts.
you came here just to pump your bike,not help any of us out.
keeping in mind he enjoys our site,for free,but not our cash.:rolleyes:
yep you are an example to the community.
thanks for the headsup :wink:

Wow.... Your awesome! Your right Im not an ACTIVE member on this forum because I have one bike. A bike that not many of you have even ever heard of or ever talk about. Shame on me for giving an unwanted heads up to a community that I joined in 2011. So.....Ludarcras Speed ...Congratulations! You are FANTASTIC ! Fantastic at making people not want to be a part of "YOUR" community. Thank the stars you joined the group this last June! Good luck everybody!

np dude.
lets compare briefly.
ive given away more stuff than youve sold here.
ive helped more people than you have.
and...i post my stuff here for the members First because im not Greeedy.
also because theyve Helped me tremendously already.
even tho ive only been here since june....:wink:

so what was your point again?
oyeah,youve been here since 2011 getting free help and advice,and couldnt be bothered to sell it to the very people whove been helping you all along.:blink:

on a side note,you are right,i shouldnt have used the word humps in my original post.
i Do apologize for that.
but,seeing as we get people that do this All the time,i would think youd understand where we are coming from.
and,not to be captain obvious,but i was right wasnt i.
youve already relisted the bike once.....why not list it here and just sell it to a member.....

final thought..everyone here loves minibikes,or they wouldnt be here.
so your bike,even if you only have 1,still is interesting to us all.

What is your point?

What was the point of your very first comment? To be Funny? Or was it to be sarcastic..demeaning...and Rude? I'm glad you think your winning some personal popularity contest with your freebies,dealings, and posts.... All I did was post a heads up that I was selling my bike. As you have so CLEARLY pointed out with your OldMiniBike statistics I obviously am not very familiar with all of the aspects of this site but it shouldn't matter. To imply that I'm just being "GREEEDY" because I listed it at a fair price on another more mainstream website is well...DUMB. Its a restored bike. that I just want to get what I have in it out. You wouldn't sell a restored Honda 50 for $300 on here just be cause your a nice guy. So, as some of your fellow contributing members and traders have point blank said in multiple personal messages to me, its clear.....maybe you should remember the old saying in future posts. " IF you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." because right now you are nothing more than an internet TROLL in its truest sense.........

Troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Therefore, I will not post again.. so say what you like but, the truth is obvious.... Captain OBVIOUS. You were correct eBay did relist my bike but you will not be correct in the fact that I will never post on here again and the bike will rot before its sold here. Thanks for the bad taste in my mouth. Im done feeding the TROLL.:thefinger:

capguncowboy

In all seriousness and with thrashing aside -- Why not just list it here? You have it listed for $800 on Ebay -- then you have to pay listing and commission and paypal fees. You'll end up with about $700 in your pocket.

Why not list for sale on the classifieds here for $700? The kind folks here on OldMiniBikes would even pay the 3% PayPal fee, and you'd still have exactly $700 in your pocket when it was all said and done.

Ebay doesn't need any more money.

capguncowboy

You know, this is just my opinion, but maybe we run some off this board a little too quickly.

Doc
Agreed. I was talking about that with another member today on the phone. It's a shame. Some of the guys that have been ran off have great fabricating skills and do awesome work.