Homelite Trail king on ebay...

What is your point?

What was the point of your very first comment? To be Funny? Or was it to be sarcastic..demeaning...and Rude? I'm glad you think your winning some personal popularity contest with your freebies,dealings, and posts.... All I did was post a heads up that I was selling my bike. As you have so CLEARLY pointed out with your OldMiniBike statistics I obviously am not very familiar with all of the aspects of this site but it shouldn't matter. To imply that I'm just being "GREEEDY" because I listed it at a fair price on another more mainstream website is well...DUMB. Its a restored bike. that I just want to get what I have in it out. You wouldn't sell a restored Honda 50 for $300 on here just be cause your a nice guy. So, as some of your fellow contributing members and traders have point blank said in multiple personal messages to me, its clear.....maybe you should remember the old saying in future posts. " IF you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." because right now you are nothing more than an internet TROLL in its truest sense.........

Troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Therefore, I will not post again.. so say what you like but, the truth is obvious.... Captain OBVIOUS. You were correct eBay did relist my bike but you will not be correct in the fact that I will never post on here again and the bike will rot before its sold here. Thanks for the bad taste in my mouth. Im done feeding the TROLL.:thefinger:
o ffs...
look,i explained in the Last post it was a General comment because So many do Exactly what you did here.
from there it escalated,to what it is now.
ridiculous.
i even apologized to you,and yet you still want to be an anal crevice .
good show there.

and btw READ capns post Twice.
hes presented you with an Accurate way to Still make what you want off the bike.
there no reason to deprive others here of an opportunity just because you cant converse coherently with 1 member.....:doah: