Honda 18cc ported head

Getting ready to sell another 18cc ported head, this head has a VERY good stock valve size or 28.5 big valve type of port job,it is the one I have on my own bike,only diff is Mine is milled and spring pockets are cut.The head will come with IF WANTED stock rockers,springs,and valves. I am asking a fair price of $75 plus pay pal fees and $7 for shipping. PM me if interested,pics are in my Albums, But with a few changes,the valve guide's on both ex and intake are flush,and you will be able to run a stock gasket on both intake and ex.

18cc head port peak in rough stage

Here are a few pic of THE HEAD that will be up for sale,I know Everybody wants 14cc,do to the bolting of more compression without have to mill, But remember if you mill a 18cc .080 that will put you round the range of a 14cc as far as compression,and if will flow a bit better do to un-shrouding that in away take place during the milling process.

Ryan.

The head is done,and I see I will have to start doing 14cc heads if I want to try to sell,and make any money.so I will let this 18cc head go for $10 above what I paid,and that is just to cover the propane for the heater in the garage.So it is up for grabs for $55 and 3% pp fee's. I will even cover shipping.I did not neglete this port job at all,It took me longer do to me wanting it to be consistiant with my own head. Shoot me a pm if interested,you will not find a better deal.:thumbsup:

The head now has oem honda valves,springs and rockers. I can also send push rods if needed. The valves are lapped and seated very nice. Let me know,it is priced to move fast,and after this head I will have to get my hands on the 14cc heads.But remember I get real honda heads not clone,so if you would like work done to your clone head or honda head,shoot me a pm and let me know your set up and what you are looking to do with the motor.:smile:

18cc head

Well,I need the money and the head is not selling,there are only a few members that port these heads on this board and one of them you all know who he is.I have not copied his work,(I never could)but I will bet you will floored how your motor and mini will run with the right combo. So am just asking what I paid for it,and that was $45 I put A TON of time into this head to get it to flow like mine dose,While I was waiting on parts we bolted it up to the same combo I will have,but he has a tilly carb,he tool off he bigger name head and I told him I would buy him gaskets ect...So we take it out to a spot were we pratice are60 and 330 ft for a busa's,now he will not give it back:doah:and dose not want to be out on the $260 head he already,so I told him get me a few 14cc heads,and I will do his head just like mine,On the dyno he made very very close to 20hp,with his head that tought was so big and bad,well we do not race dynos,but It pulled soooo much harder in his normal power band than it ever has before.