Lil Indian century id help? Lots of pics and reading inside

Ok so I picked this up and prolly way over paid. But I have been wanting one for ever and I’m debating on a full restoration. Or just spray paint it and restomod it. The number on the back drop out is hard to make out they put the paint on thick on this one, as in the last owner but I think it 15141 or it’s 15144 going to sand the paint off there tomarrow and try to make it out better. So as you can tell this bike has been well tortured and abused it has a couple different mix match parts. I’d like to know if they ever put a grease fitting in the front stem of the bike were the decal would go. Also check out this brake system and luckily the sissy’s bar was not welded on. But the fenders were why idk maybe he ran out of bolts, I’m going to remove them and order some chrome bolt on one’s. The seat I’d say is home made as there no piping? Right I thought the steal wheels were correct till I got it bond and noticed there 5inch. 06C77302-0833-49AF-BE4B-3A2E77A74FD3.jpeg
No I know what your thinking why put a scrub brake on it, and look at that sweet pin stripping. Well let me take a min to get you ready for the crazy part IT’S PINK !!!!! and that’s not a scrub brake B23137F0-8DCA-4C79-90F7-1E120613F4A4.png
now that the pink teaser is done I bet your wondering what’s underneath that home made super rad chain guard so let take a peek. 7DCF4B10-F7D8-4F18-9E1D-ABE815B5D9C6.jpeg now I don’t think they did to bad actually. But if BIG IF. I’m going to keep this set up I’d only do so if I can swap to a hand brake. And cut that bull of metal cluttered mess out of there. Now when they added this brake they also welded on a stop on the rear drop outs. So it didn’t just spin DF536D85-F70B-48B4-B176-E5351159EADF.jpeg now at this point I’m doubting it’s the correct rims,sprocket,spacer tires, so now I’ve got to chose to try and grind, cut off wheel all these extra bits and peace’s they added. Or leave as is and just have fun with it. Like a 5hp flat head Raptor. And try to convert the foot break to hand break?(options or pics any one?

the seat I’ve already ordered a new square one hope it’s the correct one. or did it take the slopped/slant seat. I also need to know we’re to get the f fork spring would like a chrome one and we’re to get the right 4” steel rims or mags depending on what model this this guy was and and what color power coating should she be? What engine and year was it? And other then nending, bearings, seat, tires tube, sand blasting and powder coating, what would you guys do I’m thinking the small chrome chain guard. New chain. Already have the front tube decal. Link to correct sprocket, fork spring? Steel 4” wheels, and any other info you guys can help me find. Unless you you think it’s not worth dumping to much in to it and should just restomod it with spray paint and keep the wheels. And brake set up as is. Here so more pink eye candy for ya lol get it ACC4188F-36FD-40DF-B240-831CA6F5DA02.jpeg 32D6AA16-ADED-4B8C-BFE3-7C877BADEF34.jpeg BAE94B3E-F1A3-4D81-BB38-49DE95E0C21F.jpeg B74CCBAA-82F1-4548-AF8E-F5FCEBDB9CEC.jpeg

PS the 79cc is going by by no Mayer what even if I slap a Briggs it. All in so far I’ve got 500 or so invested. Bad or good cut my
Loss and leave as is or keep going and tracking Dow more parts.

I really like the way it looks now. I would look into removing the footpeg bar from the front and add folding pegs back near the brake pedal.
I would ride it like it is. Raptor might be a handful on it. I would keep the wheels and drum brake for sure.

I really like the way it looks now. I would look into removing the footpeg bar from the front and add folding pegs back near the brake pedal.
I would ride it like it is. Raptor might be a handful on it. I would keep the wheels and drum brake for sure.

don’t this de value the bike not being oem

lol I don’t know if I can rid a pink lil Indian around haha think I’ll at least paint it blue and throw some new tires and tubes in it. And call it a day. I do need to cut down the foot pegs as almost whipped out taking a corner at low speeds. They welded a solid peace of steel bar on to it so going to get 7/8” tube maybe drop a few pound’s lol

I’ve got to much invested lol I’m in it at about 650$ with the gas and the road trip to get it the rental to pick it up. I was supposed to get it a lot cheaper but my buddy truck broke down so I don’t think I could get back. Plus I like this lil guy got a new seat being made for it now. So with all that being said it’s one I don’t think I’ll ever sell cuss I won’t get back what I got into it. Thinking about building a slammed lil radio flyer wagon with some new race kart wheels and custom lower frame as a trailer. And paint and add the same seat padding with that I go with for the seat on the Indian. For swap meets and car shows and what not.

pomfish

Right now the Barbie movie is still hot, thereby the Pink has value!

If any of your buddies give you shit tell them it is a Breast Cancer awareness bike. Most of us do know a Woman with breast cancer and it isn't a nice disease so pink gets a pass.
And as the saying goes with pink in general, "Chicks Dig It"

says internal expanding brake ? were can i find the stock one of them and those 4" wheels look way different then the mag wheels i'm used to seeing on them . got pics of the orange your using and there's a lot of blue to choose from that's for sure lol. are those panther engines on there? and could you measure how long your foot rest is and is it 7/8" tube. mins welded to the outside and hit every turn so that's gotta to get swapped. just need to know what size and length to buy wish i knew the size of the for spring and the fork stem bolt cuss mines an allen head bolt and i'm sure they didn't come with an allen head bolt back then. thanks for the adds it's a big help. in ideas.

those have treaded tires in the back and saw tooth up front. i always thought they was both sawtooth tires mine are dry rotted so i'm heading to the store to find some new tires for now till i can get some 4" rims prolly get some paint and tube while im out and lots of paint stripper lol

Triley41395

says internal expanding brake ? were can i find the stock one of them and those 4" wheels look way different then the mag wheels i'm used to seeing on them . got pics of the orange your using and there's a lot of blue to choose from that's for sure lol. are those panther engines on there? and could you measure how long your foot rest is and is it 7/8" tube. mins welded to the outside and hit every turn so that's gotta to get swapped. just need to know what size and length to buy wish i knew the size of the for spring and the fork stem bolt cuss mines an allen head bolt and i'm sure they didn't come with an allen head bolt back then. thanks for the adds it's a big help. in ideas.
As far as brakes, you would have to find them through the wanted section or ebay. I have no clue what they even look like but the sprocket and brakes that are there now might fit Marcus's wheels but I don't know. The difference in the mags and steel wheels was probably by model or age. I was fortunate enough to find a set of the mags but my frame used a disk brake so I still have to find a caliper, probably going with a band brake. I am powder coating the frame prismatic Disco Tangerine but I don't have it back yet. And I can't help with the tubing size or fork bolt because my bolt was not original and I don't have my frame back. My frame was a bit rough when I got it. No motor plate and some cracked welds. I will say if you want original parts they can be hard to find and can get pricey.
20221105_094841.jpg