Massachusetts 100ft Drag Race 10/31/15 @ 2PM

Hello,

In light of the Leadfoot race being cancelled, there are a bunch of us that still want to race so we are putting on the event locally. It seems like there are a lot of people who want to race too. Any questions regarding the race should be posted here in this thread.
The plan is to keep the rules and everything the same as the LF rules. There will be some unlimited bikes, modifieds, and stockers.
Race will be held in Walpole, MA

IDK if we want to start a list? Put your name down if you will be attending?

1. Ddelpha
2. Bob Simon
3. massacre
4. Trinik
5. Quik01ss

Thanks guys for your support!
Any questions regarding this race should be asked here in this thread, and should be directed to OldMiniBikes member "Ddelpha". He does not have enough posts to start a thread so I started it to him lol.

Thanks joe any help would be much appreciated I also have a few other guys coming that rant on OldMiniBikes so maybe add them to the head count thanks joe an bob for all the help getting it going

Yes we will release the address a day before the race so it won't get blown up and we don't want any unwanted folks there thanks btw it's an awesome place to race and make runs very private and long and wide ....thanks Donny

If Leadfoot finds another place to have the race, then we will race at their new found place, and we will
cancel and reschedule our race. I would love to race their race just as we have been doing for however many years.
We are not in competition with Leadfoot CC in any way, we are just some guys who spent a lot of time and money on our bikes and just wanna race is all.

Let's just keep each other in the loop, please. I would hate to have a big confusion fest and drama regarding something as simple as a minibike drag race because of poor communication lol
Thanks!

I gave Donnie George's number so we can all coordinate and have no confusion lol
Thanks Joe I appreciate it! I heard Herb is looking into something as well. I'm just dying to run the bike it has put me through hell all year long so now I'm looking to unleash a little hell myself lmao.

Hello all I spoke to George from leedfoot club he said there still looking at alternate places to race and should know in a few days wether or not they will have a race and where and when . I offered them our spot and to run the whole event he said he would let me know ,so needless to say if they have a race on the same day we will cancel ours but if not we will have ours . Thanks donny

ugmold

I would love to come to one of these meets, Halloween is a big event in my neighborhood and the kids pressure me to deliver. (and I do, no time)
-5hp honda, Lil Indian

I'm still fighting issues with my bike. It might be for sale real soon. Embarrassing amount of money spent, still cannot ride the bike. Had it up to here.

I thought I had everything done in time to test the bike and race it, but now with this new problem there just isn't time.

Good luck to all