Massachusetts 100ft Drag Race 10/31/15 @ 2PM

Got a compression release in now. Works good. The 42mm carb wasn't fueling at idle. Might be gummed up but no time to play the 32mm carb will have to do for now.

We were thinking of doing Leadfoot race on Saturday and our race on Sunday. Then we could race twice and no one's toes would be stepped on.
But if they are not going to have it then maybe we should move ours to Sunday. or keep it, whatever everyone wants.

Yea doesn't matter to me. Saturday and Sunday will be nice. Can I come a little early to do test runs if I have to?
I would refer to Donnie on this, he knows more than I do. At our spot Sunday is definitely the better day, but I would say you would prob be fine coming early to test. It depends how busy things are in the area.

joshua. c.

I just finished prepping my bike. I dropped the gearing a bit for more bottom end and changed the main jet in the carburetor to a leaner one, the bike had been running a bit rich. I also just had a problem with the throttle not moving smoothly. It turned out that some dirt had built up inside the throttle handle and was gumming it up. I gave the handle a good cleaning and it solved the problem. I'm looking forward to this weekend, any decision on the day yet?

OK
So we are still waiting to hear back from Leadfoot on whether they are having their event or not. Again, we want to race the original Leadfoot race, but that obviously is not happening.
So, as of right now, Wednesday 10/28, the plan is:
If Leadfoot has their race on Saturday, we will attend their race on Saturday, and in addition to that, we will have our own race the next day on Sunday which anyone is welcome to attend.

If Leadfoot does not have their race on Saturday, then we will have our race Saturday, and if everything goes well we can have another race the following day, Sunday, as well. I mean the weather is coming so why the hell not? lol

In the next day or so everything will be finalized and I will post up all the pertinent details and location, etc.

Thanks for reading!