Parts, Parts and more Parts

jeep4me

Went thru one of my parts bins and here's what I came up with to sell:

• two pairs of shocks. One set of Sebacs, 11 3/4" eye 2 eye. One set (unknown brand) 10 3/8" eye 2 eye. $35 shipped for both sets. (includes a third set of Sabecs for parts).
  • One baby set of General Junior Jumbo tires. Size 8 x 3.00 x 4. One tire has some latex paint on it. Ok condition. $40 shipped for the set
  • Tilly carb. #HL 138B. NOS, I believe. The guy I bought it from said it was bought new and never used. Has been sitting a long time and will most likely need a good going thru. $40 shipped
  • Couple brake band drums. One mounts on a hub one mounts on a 5/8" jackshaft. $15 each shipped
  • New 4.5" brake band. $13 shipped
  • Set of Harley Davidson foot pegs. $15 shipped
  • Handlebar risers/mounts. Fits 7/8" bars. $15 shipped for the set.
  • Comet clutch drum housing, w/needle bearings. 3/4" bore, #35, 12 tooth sprocket. Measures 3.5" on inside of drum. $15 shipped
  • Trapper mini bike original jackshaft, decent usable condition, but does show some wear. $35 shipped obo
  • Old dented up gas tank. Used but not used up. Good for a rat bike, $20 shipped.
  • Old bicycle center frame tank. Measures about 17.5" overall and 16" to the inside of the arches. $40 shipped
  • Low Rider springer bicycle front lower forks. Some spotty rust on the chrome, but should clean up really nice. Could possibly be used on some of the chopper style mini's. $65 shipped

Combine purchases to save on shipping. I'm easy to deal with, just ask Cheezy...:laugh:

PayPal preferred.

More pictures available.

Last edited:
Gas tank and Tilly carb sold.
Thanks OldMiniBikes.
Has the carb shipped yet? Looked it up and it's from a Jacobsen tamper which is awesome cuz this weekend I plan on working extensively on my Build Off bike, which is using a Jacobsen. What luck. Always great to have a good back up just in case. Thanks

jeep4me

Has the carb shipped yet? Looked it up and it's from a Jacobsen tamper which is awesome cuz this weekend I plan on working extensively on my Build Off bike, which is using a Jacobsen. What luck. Always great to have a good back up just in case. Thanks
Carb shipped out yesterday.