Plans for the holiday weekend?

old-timer

Scamming Member
Anyone got plans for the holiday weekend? We're heading out today to go camping for the weekend :thumbsup: Heading up to the white mountains, as we're only a couple hrs from there. This will be our first outing since our son's passing and Jennie's heart attack+stroke . Jennies health seems good enough to make the trip, so we're going for it !

Weather isn't supposed to be that great, but we'll make the best of it anyways.
Saying rain on+off all weekend :censure:

Hope you all have a great+safe weekend :thumbsup:

Vic

Hey Vic,

Thanks for the well wishes. Not sure what we're doin' yet.

I am glad you and Jennie are being able to get out.

I hope you all have an enjoyable trip, and see and do some stuff that brings some smiles to your faces.

Take care,

Robert

old-timer

Scamming Member
Have fun Vic! :thumbsup:

I'll be spending pretty much all three days getting the trailer and the bikes ready for the trip to Windber. :thumbsup:
Thanks Jake,
I was really hoping to go to Windber, but at this point I don't think Jennie is up for a trip of that nature. Also money is just to tight for us right now. Hopefully next year things will be better for us and we'll be there.

Vic

we are all going to Waco for the annual family get together/reunion. took a couple of days off to go this year. rigged a mini bike carrier for the suv. used a basket hitch, had an old aluminum ramp, cut/strapped/clamped it together. holds tight. for the 4 hour trip i will be stopping a lot to make sure the heavy bike is tight.
here it is on the ground,

lots of open areas, roads, flat grassy and dusty spots.

old-timer

Scamming Member
we are all going to Waco for the annual family get together/reunion. took a couple of days off to go this year. rigged a mini bike carrier for the suv. used a basket hitch, had an old aluminum ramp, cut/strapped/clamped it together. holds tight. for the 4 hour trip i will be stopping a lot to make sure the heavy bike is tight.
here it is on the ground,

lots of open areas, roads, flat grassy and dusty spots.
Great set up :thumbsup: Have a great weekend and ride safe !

Vic

BBQ, BBQ..........and oh yeah BBQ!! And hopefully make it to the shop for a day of working on the Trail Blazer! You and Jennie have a great trip Vic!! Love me some camping. Food just tastes better in the mountains!
Jason

Have Fun Uncle Vic its always good to get away, we're doing the citrus festival in 3 weeks.
David not talking to you anymore, jealous of the bike and the weekend away :lol:

I'll be trying out the new ORV sticker we got for the jeep. (Off Road Vehicle) We will be going out onto Sandy Neck Beach which is in Barnstable on the Cape Cod bay side. Should be fun. You have to air down the tires, but once you're out there you just park and enjoy. Cant wait.

oldfatguy

we are heading up to Lake George NY to stay at a hunting camp. Too bad that my pickup is still broken because there is no room to bring a minibike in my small blazer. It's supposed to rain there all weekend anyway and with all the aggravation that I had with the bike the last time it's probably better to leave it home so I don't spend more time wrenching than riding