predator service/parts number

Has anyone on here had any luck calling the service number,constant busy signal.I want to get the stickers for the recoil replaced after it has been repainted,for a build I'm doing. Would anyone on here have new ones or a different number to call? Thanks.

jays0n

I think you're gonna be making that sticker yourself, can't imagine the support on these things has that level of replacement parts, perhaps I'll be convinced otherwise :) I heated mine with a hair dryer and was lucky enough to get it off in good shape before I painted and rotated the recoil on my Predators.

Thanks Jay,i had a feeling this was going to be the answer.I was able to save one of them. Yoop,I been doing good,having fun building acouple clone healds,lots of modifying to get the motor to look good in it with out cutting frame,exhaust and air intake will all be under seat. Maybe Randy will post pics when I get frame back from powder coat.Peek,not clone63 just yet,haven't heard one run yet.thanks guys

CarPlayLB

Hey Rick,
I happen to know a guy, that knows a guy, that can make your stickers for you! Let me know what ya want and I will get it done! I know you've seen my work!

Thanks Eric for offering to help out. I had the guy that makes my Heald decals make them and a New clutch cover decal also. I had him change it a little. 212cc a d under that it says predator. I stretched a super bronc cover 2inchs and a decal to match once I get them I will get pics out on them