Some light mods for the windber ride.

So I got the internals all put together and decided to slap some paint on the engine. I'm really diggin this VHT black pearl so I decided to go with that. Also matches the rupp theme. I've been working on the valve cover for a couple days. It's not professional but I'm really happy with how it came out.

Oh my...that intake is best! Where did you get that?
Go cart USA. It's the one they advertise for their bad ass chopper. I've read acouple bad reviews about it though. The welds are crap and break. I'm sure the vibrations from the engine and the heavy ass carb don't help much. I was thinking of either getting a rod weld from top to bottom of the mounts or cutting it in half and putting a piece of heater hose in the the coupling them together. So either stiffen the whole thing or give it some flex. Also I am having the same issue with there being some of the rubber o ring showing on the bottom of this one as well. If only I know someone who makes gaskets. They could possibly solve this problem. Where will I ever find one. :facepalm:

CarPlayLB

Go cart USA. It's the one they advertise for their bad ass chopper. I've read acouple bad reviews about it though. The welds are crap and break. I'm sure the vibrations from the engine and the heavy ass carb don't help much. I was thinking of either getting a rod weld from top to bottom of the mounts or cutting it in half and putting a piece of heater hose in the the coupling them together. So either stiffen the whole thing or give it some flex. Also I am having the same issue with there being some of the rubber o ring showing on the bottom of this one as well. If only I know someone who makes gaskets. They could possibly solve this problem. Where will I ever find one. :facepalm:
I know a guy that knows a guy that makes gaskets. I actually may already have this one! I will look tonight when I get home. Most of the pit bike carbs come with a plastic spacer that covers the o-ring. I will make it work for you! Back at ya tonight!...after I talk to the guy I know