Toy hauler build

Rob, your trailer is so dang nice.

Custom built, to the hilt !!

And the design, as well as the fabrication is yours...all yours..:thumbsup:

..I know no one re-invents the wheel everytime, and ideas and stuff come from other respected sources...but it all manifested through your brain, and hands.

Sheesh, that in itself is as cool as the toy hauler !!:thumbsup:!!

Keep up the good work, I know we are all pulling for you !!

Robert

Thanks again guys
They say necesity is the mother of invention but I say poverty breeds inspiration lol

I ran out of daylight and put away the tools for the day
Got a lot done and should have a towable unit by tomorow nite

It is cool enough outside to see your breath , so just for fun I am sitting in the trailer with the coleman stove running on the counter and the light running of the 12 volt battery
It is so cozy that if my bed was finished I would sleep in it tonite lol

How many minis will it hold, double decker at least 20. looks good and should be great for your trip
20 minibikes, and we will never get across the boarder. We almost got turned around by US Customs last year with 8 or 9. Wish us luck, I hate those cavity searches first thing in the morning.

There will be no hanky panky in camp canada we like beavers lol

I got a whole bunch done over the weekend and it is finaly coming together

Had a police oficer come by tonite to verify the new serial # and sign a paper
Now I can go to the DMV tomorow and get it titled as a brand new 2014 cargo hauler
Then a trip to a garage for a safety inspection and I will be 100% legal
Might even take to where my brother , and OMBer " spencertracks " works and run it across the truck scales to see what it weighs

Congratulations Rob...that sounds like lot's of progress :thumbsup: .

All your effort, and attention to detail, sounds like the safety inspection will be just a formality.

Again, good work, and congratulations !

Robert

Then a trip to a garage for a safety inspection and I will be 100% legal.
Might even take to where my brother , and OMBer " spencertracks " works and run it across the truck scales to see what it weighs
That's super. And with 17-18 days to spare. Nice work Rob.

Doc

I took the day off from getting ready for Windber , and took a road trip up to the family cottage , figured it would be a good test run for the hauler

The trip is two hours each way and the trailer towed awesome , had to play with the gain on the brake controler to find the right setting but no problems

It does burn a wee tad bit more gas towing the trailer but the average for the 4 hours of towing accordingto the onboard computer was 11.8 mpg

Here is a picture of the beast on the front lawn at the cottage

Still a few finishing touches to do on the inside but it will be Windber bound