When good members go bad...

I personally have not had any payment or shipping issues with any member veteran or newer members alike. I also pride myself on providing good shipping for my items, I overbuild boxes thinking they will be roughly handled and so far all have arrived completely intact and undamaged. Right now I have a roller sold if I want to ship it but health issues have me hesitant to commit to shipping so I'm waiting rather than possibly making a promise I cannot keep. The Bonanza Chopper I shipped was tough to get out, luckily for me the buyer here gave me a full week to get it there and I made the deadline with time to spare but if it had not been for my son's help I might have cut it awfully close. I know stuff happens and sometimes people simply over promise things, I've had enough experience between Ebay and here to know my limits and try to work within them so my reputation as a seller never suffers. I sold SQ every part off an Endura and when taking it apart I found the wheels were rougher than I anticipated and I had to basically rebuild the kick stand because it was bent so I contacted him and told him if he wanted I could refund his $ but he still wanted it and made sure to thank me for my honesty. I never want to mess that up for myself, you have to have principals and stick to them or you are "that guy".

markus

Its hunting season up there isn't it? thought that put a halt on his sidework while that was going on:shrug:. Maybe the self proclamied "Pro" will solicit his work to you via PM letting you know how his workmanshipin that field is far superior to anyone else that does that on this site only to leave you hanging......but I'm not bitter....well maybe a little :thumbsup:

Good luck, Looks like you got the knack for that stuff anyway karen so if you want to go into business for yourself we need a couple for some lil indians right now (maybe 3) and one for a trailblazer.....and we pay good :thumbsup:

Go to the member list, click at the top of the last visited column, it'll sort the list by time not name.
I did that but I guess I cant figure it out what it shows me, I'm probably the only one who doesnt know who this thread is for, oh well...... crap, what if its me?:shrug:

edit: I see the MIpowdercoater doesnt know either, Ha! I have it figured out! Its a conspiracy to talk behind the coaters backs! I could have been a sherlock holmes! wooot!

buckeye

Its hunting season up there isn't it? thought that put a halt on his sidework while that was going on:shrug:. Maybe the self proclamied "Pro" will solicit his work to you via PM letting you know how his workmanshipin that field is far superior to anyone else that does that on this site only to leave you hanging......but I'm not bitter....well maybe a little :thumbsup:

Good luck, Looks like you got the knack for that stuff anyway karen so if you want to go into business for yourself we need a couple for some lil indians right now (maybe 3) and one for a trailblazer.....and we pay good :thumbsup:
Hmmmmk, did we discus this individual?:laugh:

Hunting season is a good excuse but they was paid July 15th.:doah: I don't think the deer was even born yet:laugh::laugh: