When good members go bad...

I don't like to bad mouth anybody, especially somebody that I have dealt with many times but that's pretty long. Remember, I didn't start this thread. My pal that likes to stir the pot started this thread :laugh: If its killing you that bad, you can always PM me. :wink:

The fact that no names have been posted makes this thread extremely worthless.
Actually to me it seems to have lit some fires under some asses, I only want to know about it if the matter cannot be resolved so as to avoid dealing with a potential "bad member". Past that I hope to get some stuff torn down and up for sale here soon, I will be needing some seats and need to buy padding and material so my seat guy can get started and hate to spend out if pocket when I have a fortune in minis and parts to sell.

Actually to me it seems to have lit some fires under some asses, I only want to know about it if the matter cannot be resolved so as to avoid dealing with a potential "bad member". Past that I hope to get some stuff torn down and up for sale here soon, I will be needing some seats and need to buy padding and material so my seat guy can get started and hate to spend out if pocket when I have a fortune in minis and parts to sell.
I think it did light a fire under a few members.:laugh::laugh:

All I'm saying is that because this person who happens to make seats took their time and had the funds the whole time and kept putting it off and off and then stopped answering Karens emails to the point she started making her own seats and and she is still waiting for the seat. I was lucky enough to get a seat made:thumbsup: I think it came out great. Much better than one of my "corners all messed up because I can't figure out how to tuck the damn material in" seats...lol.. I would happily pay Karen in the future for any other seat I would need. So if anyone has any seat patterns. You might want to start sending them to her.:scooter:

I think it did light a fire under a few members.:laugh::laugh:
made me wonder,i did have a slow ship...something ive never done before.:censure: circumstances happened but still my responsibility.

but i never took someones money for 3 Months and Stopped Answering them.
that is just frackin Wrong.

now its in the mail...sure hope its the best seat you ever sat on.
im sure youll let us all know?

Good luck with your New seat business Karen,sure looks like the Real Pro has shown up.:thumbsup:

btw,i think Gum did the right thing.
jmo.
cheers,Rob

All I'm saying is that because this person who happens to make seats took their time and had the funds the whole time and kept putting it off and off and then stopped answering Karens emails to the point she started making her own seats and and she is still waiting for the seat. I was lucky enough to get a seat made:thumbsup: I think it came out great. Much better than one of my "corners all messed up because I can't figure out how to tuck the damn material in" seats...lol.. I would happily pay Karen in the future for any other seat I would need. So if anyone has any seat patterns. You might want to start sending them to her.:scooter:
OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!! Now this all makes sense!!!! :thumbsup:

MikeBear

Im reading this on the crapper. Does that count as seat problems:laugh::laugh::laugh::doah:
Sung to the theme song from "Branded" starring Chuck Conners:

Stranded
Stranded on a toilet bowl
Stranded
Stranded
Stranded on a toilet bowl
What do you do when you're stranded
And there ain't nothing on the roll?
To prove you're a man
You must wipe it with your hand
Stranded
Stranded on a toilet bowl!

:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLlCdEKiTWg

Ok, so i think iam dealing with the same seat guy you are talking about. How long did it take for you to get your seat? I placed my order and paid in late Sept. and still no seat. Iam not happy at all, wish i seen this post before. I emailed him many times and all i get is reasons why the seat is not here yet. Unreal, this is pure bulls%%t.

At some point it would seem best to name names, at least keep others from getting bitten.
:shrug:
X2. The individual should have been outed long ago. It is "interesting" that these members do not hesitate to COMPLAIN one bit, however, seem very shy about naming NAMES to give other members a "head's up"!? :shrug:
Michael

Bikerscum

Another problem with being cryptic is that people start making assumptions about who it is... very possibly wrong assumptions. Might even be more than one person. :shrug: