Adjustable carburetor for predator 212???

They are 5x more $$$
But 10x better carb
Best improvement in riding quality was p
They make chinese Mikuni 22mm clone carbs, known as Chikuni carbs.
they are cheaper but not as nice. Bolt pattern may be different from the mikuni also
I have no problem buying it. I just want to make sure I can run it with a stock muffler.

im just curious if this carb can be built to work if I ever wanted to make my engine more sporty. Cause I noticed it said it adds no hp. But it could, right?
Also, do I need anything else to be able to put this on my bike?

im just curious if this carb can be built to work if I ever wanted to make my engine more sporty. Cause I noticed it said it adds no hp. But it could, right?
You just jet it for the airflow, hell you might get by with the stock jets it comes with if you run the stock muffler.

As for not "Adding HP", HP is a function of airflow. If you are set on running the stock muffler, then don't expect to gain power, but you will add throttle response...

Umm.... the carb will FIT. Im just wondering if the stock muffler will be enough AIR FLOW for it.
A Mikuni should work with the stock exhaust or a header, either way you may need to rejet the carburetor for optimal performance. The Mikuni may not add peak power by itself but should improve throttle response because the throttle cable is connected directly to the slide, meaning the governor needs to be removed; it isn't plug-n-play. If I were buying a Chikuni/Mikuni kit, which I've been considering, I'd probably buy NR Racing's kit and modify the manifold, or make my own, to avoid having the air filter sticking out from the side of the bike. NR Racing just because I like NR Racing for engine related parts, the header I got from there was impressive, it matched the D-shaped Predator exhaust port in that the hole in the flange was D-shaped and the tubing was D-shaped where welded to the flange then transitioned to round, unlike many headers with a round hole.

http://www.nrracing.com/product-p/mikuni-22mm-kit-gx200.htm

Other choices
http://www.nrracing.com/category-s/2724.htm

You just jet it for the airflow, hell you might get by with the stock jets it comes with if you run the stock muffler.

As for not "Adding HP", HP is a function of airflow. If you are set on running the stock muffler, then don't expect to gain power, but you will add throttle response...
Nice.

But the carb has the capacity and ability to ADD power if I upgraded the exhaust, ect? I assume it could.

A Mikuni should work with the stock exhaust or a header, either way you may need to rejet the carburetor for optimal performance. The Mikuni may not add peak power by itself but should improve throttle response because the throttle cable is connected directly to the slide, meaning the governor needs to be removed; it isn't plug-n-play. If I were buying a Chikuni/Mikuni kit, which I've been considering, I'd probably buy NR Racing's kit and modify the manifold, or make my own, to avoid having the air filter sticking out from the side of the bike. NR Racing just because I like NR Racing for engine related parts, the header I got from there was impressive, it matched the D-shaped Predator exhaust port in that the hole in the flange was D-shaped and the tubing was D-shaped where welded to the flange then transitioned to round, unlike many headers with a round hole.

http://www.nrracing.com/product-p/mikuni-22mm-kit-gx200.htm

Other choices
http://www.nrracing.com/category-s/2724.htm
You MUST take the governor out?? cause I ain't doing that without getting a billet rod and flywheel. Which would all be good but im not sure quite yet if I wanna build a crazy bike out of this!