L.A Drag Spot.

Now Now Ty behave, Goose is an F&B affiliate:deal:, F or B from F&B may be busy at a news conference, or busy on the :asshole:Dyno making more IH Crushing horsepowa....:thumbsup:
WTF ..... lol!

Yeah JD it's always in the van or truck with us. RD30 or the break in oil. :thumbsup:

I smell a group hug brewing brotha ..... mmmm hmmmm :pimp:

Hug is fine, but no playing grab azz dammit....:laugh:

wont be this sat, but probally next saturday, this sat we finishing my chassis, and then its off to,

ACFRNitro060912 - YouTube
So you'll be out when Brian showcases his bike then ..... cool. You guys gonna have something for him ? Bet him and Ronald both have there big bikes out there. And the East Side krew. Might have to bring my 70 out for some up close and personal footage ...... lol!

So you'll be out when Brian showcases his bike then ..... cool. You guys gonna have something for him ? Bet him and Ronald both have there big bikes out there. And the East Side krew. Might have to bring my 70 out for some up close and personal footage ...... lol!
I said the chassis will be finished, not the mota:hammer:

If ronald is such the Mota Builder. then why is MDB building Primetimes Gasser Mota ?

Things that make you Hmmmmm

Im not worried about either of their bikes, primetimes is nice and im sure will be fast, but ronalds all bark and no bite with his out dated junk..He just turns the screw and adds mo nitro....

Last edited:
I said the chassis will be finished, not the mota:hammer:

If ronald is such the Mota Builder. then why is MDB building Primetimes Gasser Mota ?

Things that make you Hmmmmm

Im not worried about either of their bikes, primetimes is nice and im sure will be fast, but ronalds all bark and no bite with his out dated junk..He just turns the screw and adds mo nitro....
Fastest in the country ......

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I believe he asked because of what you posted " TopFuel, ProMod, and ProStock are fine" I guess he figured if its fine it should be ready to race. But if u never had it out yet, how do you know its fine?:shrug:
It has my old carb on it, but the bike itself isn't ready. I already started the motor
No seat, front wheel, tire, or catch can