L.A Drag Spot.

Goose on one of my older builds you later freshened up has a set of valves I had him cut for me so I guess in a way you do run his stuff. Jus say'in.
Those been out the door. They got crooked at the head. seats were due for a valve job. Stem was beat to sh*t from the locks digging in so hard. Got rebuilt with new hardware. Had to. Also the ports were reshaped by Luis. The whole things is different now.

Those been out the door. They got crooked at the head. seats were due for a valve job. Stem was beat to sh*t from the locks digging in so hard. Got rebuilt with new hardware. Had to. Also the ports were reshaped by Luis. The whole things is different now.
yea I'd think do considering the valves I had lightened were his original valves from first build I did. That includes locks as well. So yeah 9k over a period of several months will take a toll on valve train.

Now when you say whole thing is different now, are you saying you changed his bore, stroke an cam profile ?

An a question on your new head. What do you feel you gained by making these changes to the valve train, an by reshaping the ports ?

yea I'd think do considering the valves I had lightened were his original valves from first build I did. That includes locks as well. So yeah 9k over a period of several months will take a toll on valve train.

Now when you say whole thing is different now, are you saying you changed his bore, stroke an cam profile ?

An a question on your new head. What do you feel you gained by making these changes to the valve train, an by reshaping the ports ?
The motor speaks for itself. Everything new except the cam. The Head had a hole in the intake side causing oil to pour in the intake. (It was opened up to big causing intake port to be paper thin. Hence the big hole) . Head got welded up & ports got reshaped.
You tell me if it made a difference. :thumbsup:

The motor speaks for itself. Everything new except the cam. The Head had a hole in the intake side causing oil to pour in the intake. (It was opened up to big causing intake port to be paper thin. Hence the big hole) . Head got welded up & ports got reshaped.
You tell me if it made a difference. :thumbsup:
His motor is doing what a motor is suppose to do goose, run.

Let me say this about his head we did the 1st an 2nd go around goose. Both times the valve job was completed a vacume test was done. At that point a in both cases there was no issue with the valve guides on that head. Which would be where the oil would be coming from. An not the port that broke through.unless the guide was leaky.

Let's talk about your re shaping of the port on that head now. Question. You had the head welded up where it broke through, OK. Are you telling me that you completely redesigned the ports on his head. After they were already paper thin ?

Lastly, you know what his motor was turning b4 an now. Not to mention countless radar guns on his bike from day one till now. So you tell me goose, is it faste nowr than the day Steven raced home alone on hell raiser ? Or faster than the day he raced your predator twice an won back in may of 2012

Last edited:
His motor is doing what a motor is suppose to do goose, run.

Let me say this about his head we did the 1st an 2nd go around goose. Both times the valve job was completed a vacume test was done. At that point a in both cases there was no issue with the valve guides on that head. Which would be where the oil would be coming from. An not the port that broke through.unless the guide was leaky.

Let's talk about your re shaping of the port on that head now. Question. You had the head welded up where it broke through, OK. Are you telling me that you completely redesigned the ports on his head. After they were already paper thin ?

Lastly, you know what his motor was turning b4 an now. Not to mention countless radar guns on his bike from day one till now. So you tell me goose, is it faste nowr than the day Steven raced home alone on hell raiser ? Or faster than the day he raced your predator twice an won back in may of 2012

Motor was already done up a while back. Way before you started asking . Motor has more torque now. Head got welded up and Luis reshaped the ports. What don't you get about that. Now stop asking questions before you get answers you don't want to hear.

Motor was already done up a while back. Way before you started asking . Motor has more torque now. Head got welded up and Luis reshaped the ports. What don't you get about that. Now stop asking questions before you get answers you don't want to hear.
I'll tell you what I don't get your theory behind a hole in a port that cleaned house for how long caused oil to leak into the motor ?

How can you claim more tq ?

Goose if a head is paper thin as u put it. An you weld up a small hole on the head. How can you reshape a head that's already maxd out ? Explain.

Now after you went in an fixed all my f-ck ups in his motor an corrected the mistakes my brother made on his head that dominated for months I suppose I should stop asking questions now.

On a side note though goose. Keep up the good work.

I'll tell you what I don't get your theory behind a hole in a port that cleaned house for how long caused oil to leak into the motor ?

Goose if a head is paper thin as u put it. An you weld up a small hole on the head. How can you reshape a head that's already maxd out ? Explain.

Now after you went in an fixed all my f-ck ups in his motor an corrected the mistakes my brother made on his head that dominated for months I suppose I should stop asking questions now.

Yupp I was witness to the hole on the head I think it occurred with time not right away but there was a hole on it like the size of a bb. :001_cool:

What don't you understand . Material was welded on and reshaped. Now if you want to know our secrets, good luck. Yes I fixed all the errors. Motor has been rebuilt 2 times without you knowing. Everything is different now with the exception of the cam . Understand now?

Now this is a all THC production.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qwynfQsK1E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yupp I was witness to the hole on the head I think it occurred with time not right away but there was a hole on it like the size of a bb. :001_cool:
Not to mention the size it got when it blew open while welding .. Super paper thin wall... Think theres pics around maybe .. Gotta check . But yeah - all better now-

Luis I'm not doubting the pin hole. It happens over time. Goose made refference to you completely reshaping the port work on his head. Obviously cleaning up the are that was welded made sence to me. Completely reshaping considering that particular head was as he put it "paper thin".

Luis I'm not doubting the pin hole. It happens over time. Goose made refference to you completely reshaping the port work on his head. Obviously cleaning up the are that was welded made sence to me. Completely reshaping considering that particular head was as he put it "paper thin".
What's done is done.

Now tune a race. :eek:ut:

What don't you understand . Material was welded on and reshaped. Now if you want to know our secrets, good luck. Yes I fixed all the errors. Motor has been rebuilt 2 times without you knowing. Everything is different now with the exception of the cam . Understand now?

Now this is a all THC production.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qwynfQsK1E&feature=youtube_gdata_player
like I was telling Luis goose. Reshaping would mean completely revamping the original port design. Not welding up a small hole, smoothing that area out and then saying its a new head. So again with the entire port being paper thin an no signs of welding outside the head how was it reshaped ?

Your secrets ? Really goose ....... ain't no secrets. an all my errorrs you coildnt beat with a bigger motor ?

Without me knowing. Lol keep thinking that buddy.

Got it except the cam. 2.776 or a 2.815. Been there sold them bro.

Anytime "your" ready to build off against me goose let me know ........ ANYTIME OG .......