Recent content by 67lilindian

1. 67lilindian

New Resto-Mod Project

Black Seat, tires and grips. Lightly polished wheels. Red Tec. and silver frame. Subtle but pops all at the same time. Then if you decide to add chrome fenders, it will only enhance it!
  2. 67lilindian

I call it Death Wish

Similar but different in other ways too. I wonder if someone added the extra motor mount. Pretty cool!
  3. 67lilindian

Trying to recollect a chopper we had......

That is very nice! I don't blame you for keeping it.
  4. 67lilindian

I see now you posted this for a reference image. You had me for a minute....I was scrambling to check out the ad but, now see it's 5 years old. Thanks for the pic though!
  5. 67lilindian

You are probably right....would be very difficult to find an original! And getting a Duster and converting it would be my best option. Yes, a Tecumseh 3-1/2 is what I remember. Cool thing is though, now I'm at least 99% sure of what it was. Now that I know, I can decide if I want to pursue...
  6. 67lilindian

Trying to restore a Roddy rebranded Cat and need help with the brakes

I don't have one of these Cat bikes and know nothing about them but i appreciate the knowledge around here. I have been involved in vintage BMX restorations for years and I can appreciate the fine details that become so critical to getting it "right"! Keep the dialog going guys... you'll nail...
  7. 67lilindian

It looks like this came out in '72 based an old ad I found.....
  8. 67lilindian

The white frame JCP did not seem like it. The frame was blue, I believe, and there was some red w/ stripes in there. 45t, I think you nailed it. I kept thinking stars n stripes but it was pre '76 so, it didn't seem right but, I believe that's it! I would love to find one of those. Would it...
  9. 67lilindian

Oh my goodness! I found the purple version and it seems to check all the right boxes. Would love to see a r/w/b version. I saw a pic from a 1974 JCP catalog but didn't see the chopper mini bike. Do you know what year JCP offered it? The wealth of knowledge here is amazing....thanks!
  10. 67lilindian

It was very chopper-esque.....not a regular mini they tried to make look like a chopper. We rode that thing a lot and it was before 1976 so it wasn't bicentennial......it had to be take-off of "easyrider". I believe it was a high-back seat and possibly a sissy bar or some sort of combination...
  11. 67lilindian

I've looked around and can't find anything on a chopper mini bike as I remember it. It was early 70s. It was typical easyrider in your face red/white/blue.....I don't remember the scheme. I do know there was metalflake in the seat. There was no rear suspension or seat shocks. I think the...
  12. 67lilindian

A few trips around the block

Awesome....keep up the innovations!
  13. 67lilindian

A few trips around the block

Looks like fun! It is getting that time of year. The chopper looks great! Minimichael....is that a headlight I see on there? Love the staggered wheels!
  14. 67lilindian

Anyone recognize this trike?

Mini Scat Tracker comes to mind. Maybe was common but, I never saw centrifugal clutch with a diff.....only seen torque converter with that type of diff.
  15. 67lilindian

The mini bike that brought me here....

That's beautiful JJ! You did a great job! Mine probably still has dirt and grease on it from 1968.....I know I've never cleaned it.....just tuned and putted around. I am going to do a full disassembly and clean and lube it without disturbing any of the original finish...no painting! I think...