Recent content by AceUSA

1. A

Newbie just bought this bike for $10.00

Oh yeah I am also currently trying to remove the muffler to see if its possibly clogged, do you know if there are baffles or anything in there??
  2. A

fuel Yeah I already replaced the fuel line, and cleaned the tank by putting some rocks large enough to get out, and gas in it and swirling it around. looks ok now. I tried putting gas in past the butterfly but still no fire.. Mabye I will try some starter fluid.:mad2:
  3. A

Thanks Josh!!! I appreciate the advice, I will probably try to restore the bike to original condition. I got up early today and took all the wires loose and still no turn over. I have new oil, good spark, great engine compression, so I think Mabye some tinkering with the carb. It just wont turn...
  4. A

Thankyou minidrag Do you know the proper wiring to just get the motor started??
  5. A

My bad Sorry about the pics just cant seem to post them correctly
  6. A

What kind of engine is mine?? What kind of engine is that ???? anybody??
  7. A

Newbie just bought this bike for $10.00 please help I just bought this bike please help with my wiring problem It has this kill switch with no wires connected These are the wires coming out of the engine black, red, and yellow How do I wire it to make it start, Even just...
  8. Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Minibike

The wiring I am having problems with
  9. Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Minibike

The kill switch not connected
  10. Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Hog.. LOL!!
  11. Aarons $10.00 Minibike

Aarons $10.00 Minibike

my bike model