Recent content by AntZ4240

1. A

I need recommendations for a brake system for the cart I am building.

Know anywhere I can get a hold of one of these setups?
  2. A

It has a live rear axle. 14hp motor. I will put up pictures soon.
  3. A

I have a go kart that I have recently gotten working. The brake system wore itself out almost instantly. Kart weighs roughly 150 pounds plus about 80 pounds for the motor and 200-230 pounds for the largest rider. Figure the brakes need to be able to stop 500 pounds of weight minimum from at...
  4. A

predator engine does not shut off

I pulled the motor from the cart and bolted it to my bench. I have the entire key box disconnected. I attached a toggle switch directly to the ground wire and the coil wire since this is how the kill on every mini I have built is setup and works fine. Pull started the motor and when I tried to...
  5. Hidden kill switch

Hidden kill switch

Switch under the seat. Can't start the bike without flipping this switch.
  6. Just finished reassembling this db30 this morning after fresh paint.

Just finished reassembling this db30 this morning after fresh paint.

7. Just finished reassembling this db30 this morning after fresh paint.

8. Just finished reassembling this db30 this morning after fresh paint.

Clone motor, gx390 Carb, uni cold air, header pipe, stiffer springs, new rear tire, hydraulic brakes
  9. A

predator engine does not shut off

Got a predator 420cc engine on a kart. Moved the keyed kill switch up near the driver. Went to test the thing and the engine would not shut off with the key switch or a secondary kill switch I put on the wheel. Pretty positive I did not get the wires mixed up but to be sure I traced them back...
  10. A

Smoking hilliard clutch...is it just oil burning off?

Building a go kart. Has a 420cc predator motor and a 1" bore 17t hilliard clutch. Went to test fire the motor and adjust the idle screw and noticed a good amount of smoke coming from the clutch. Shut it down tested again a few days later with idle lower, not smoking nearly as much and idles...
  11. A

Looking for 1" bore centrifugal clutch

Got a go kart frame I'm throwing together and wanted to try out a bigger engine on it. Anyone got a 1" bore centrifugal clutch they are willing to part with? Send me a message with a price.
  12. A

Keyed kill switch

Thanks for the suggestions, I went ahead and got some generic toggle switches from Lowe's. Around $5 each. Mounted them under the seats and spliced them in with the ignition wiring. Works perfect, can't even see it. Now you can't start any of the bikes without turning that switch off.
  13. A

Keyed kill switch

Some little bastards stole one of my DB30s from the driveway of my buddy's house. No worries I got it back, caught the moron riding it 20 minutes later. Wanted to know if anybody has or knows where I can get an ignition shut off that uses a key?
  14. A

Found this bike frame on craigslist any idea what it is?

Possibly...the frame is pretty big though. Larger than a doodlebug frame.
  15. A

Found this bike frame on craigslist any idea what it is?

I bought this on craigslist for forty bucks. Been trying to find parts for it and figured it would help if I knew what it was. There are no markings on the bike that would identify it. I've got four pictures of it posted. Click Here