Recent content by August59

1. A

B&S w\ gas tank under carb??????

Sorry for the confusion. The carb. has a "slide" type linkage. The question should be "Can the linkage be changed to work on a mini bike, instead of like a snow blower style linkage? It needs to be spring loaded instead of static positioning like it has. It is actually a "Craftsman" (5 hp...
  2. A

Sorry, I thought I put this under B&S section. Should I delete and re-post?
  3. A

Have 5 hp B&S that was a freebie, bit it runs good. This gas tank \ carb (w\ slide throttle) is not gong to work??. What is my best options? New carb? Can possibly still use gas tank? Looking for ideas and many thanks ahead of time!!!
  4. A

Flywheel (Magneto) - Tecumseh

The money order is on the way and the shipping address is enclosed in the envelope. Just as a precaution I'm sending it in this email as well: Jerry Wolfe 2009 Vintage Lane Rock Hill, SC 29730 Tel: 803-984-6745 Thanks again!
  5. A

Perfect! Thanks - I'll take it. I'll get the money order out to you asap.
  6. A

Requested pics Here are 2 pics of the flywheel that has broken. It's an all aluminum one! Thanks
  7. A

Your avatar is the image of the Tecumseh intake that works when then intake port is on the left...

Your avatar is the image of the Tecumseh intake that works when then intake port is on the left side of the exhaust port? I have an old Trailhorse minibike with a H25, but the flywheel broke. Someone gave me a HS50 without the intake manifold and it appears that they are hard to find. Do you...
  8. A

H25 Flywheel I'll be glad to. Will send them Saturday evening. Thanks
  9. A

Tecumseh H25 \ Trailhorse

Any ideas where to find flywheel for an old H25 flywheel (magneto). Tried knocker to remove, but didn't work. Then tried 6" puller and it cracked in a circular fashion about 1" from center. Was attempting to change points and condensor because it wouldn't fire. Is there any alternatives to...
  10. A

I'm looking for a flywheel (magneto) for a old Tecumseh H25-25173G? Of course me and my son rebuilt the carburetor, cleaned out gas tank, new chain and new gas line and filter. It would not crank and felt like it need points and condensor. Tried the knocker, to get flywheel off, and it moved a...