Recent content by bajablitz710

1. bajablitz710

How do you add shocks on the fork of a DB30 mini bike?

Either that or where do you purchase forks with shocks for a Baja DB30? Thanks a lot
  2. bajablitz710

How to take a governor off a DB30

Hey guys, I just got a DB30 and was wonderin how to take off the governor, can I get step by step directions would be wonderful, thanks hella guys
  3. bajablitz710

How to take a governor off a DB30

Hey guys, I just got a DB30 and was wonderin how to take off the governor, can I get step by step directions would be wonderful, thanks hella guys
  4. bajablitz710

Baja mini project bike

I plan on goin to pismo beach next month, and by that time I plan on converting my db30 to a 6.5 hp engine, how well will that go on the mega sand dunes at pismo??
  5. bajablitz710

6.5HP engine conversion kit for Baja mini's

Dude i'll buy the conversion kit right now, I'm ready to purchase the product, get back at me either here or at shayan7710@hotmail.com Also, can you get forks with shocks for the DB30, or you can't
  6. bajablitz710

6.5HP engine conversion kit for Baja mini's

Im interested Dude ill by a kit right now seriously, ill give you the payments ASAP I neeeed the kit for my DB30, it has a weakk engine, thanks hella man get back at me either here or at shayan7710@hotmail.com, thanks a bunchhh
  7. bajablitz710

Comment by 'bajablitz710' in media 'JD's Chopper w/ Honda GX390'

wow that looks like a shitload of fun
  8. bajablitz710

Comment by 'bajablitz710' in media 'GRAND PRIX'

how/where do you get those shocks pleasee get back at me
  9. bajablitz710

Comment by 'bajablitz710' in media '73d08460'

how the fuck did u do that that is fuckin amazing, please get back at me on how you did that
  10. bajablitz710

dude PLEASEEEE CAN I GET A CONVERSION KIT!!!?!?!? get back at me either on my profile or at...

dude PLEASEEEE CAN I GET A CONVERSION KIT!!!?!?!? get back at me either on my profile or at shayan7710@hotmail.com, I am a seriousss buyer for the 6.5 hp conversion kit for my baja doodlebug, thanks a lot man also, how fast does it go with the kit? thanks a bunchh