Recent content by BCOWANWHEELS

1. B

Need briggs gasket and seal set for 3hp 81302 engine

Email it to me directly. bcowanwheels@gmail.com
  2. B

Titanium tubing

I have a piece of thin walled 1 1/2" o.d. Tubing also a piece of 1" titanium tubing for sale. There about 3ft long. This is extreamly light and very strong material and since its made for heat exchangers it would be excellent for exhaust systems. Price is 65.00 per piece plus shipping. Contact...
  3. B

Post a picture of your problem i can probably help you
  4. B

sorry but no. whats the matter with points ? its a excellent ignition. trouble free.
  5. B

if you need the part numbers just let me know
  6. B

yes oriellys auto parts. 9.50 + 6.00 for the seals
  7. B

Got my 3hp engine all machined up but who does bronze valve guides ?

my engine didn't come with valve guides that was replaceable, the hole will have to be reemed out,install the brinze guide then ream to stock spec,s. I,ll call some kart shops locally. thanks
  8. B

Called oriellys and within 3 minutes had the parts the next day. Thanks guys
  9. B

I called OldMiniBikes and the lady didnt have a clue. Gave her model,type and ser. # THANKS THOUGH
  10. B

Where are you fellas getting gasket sets reasonable for old 3hp briggs engines ? Model is 81302 flathead. Searched the internet with no luck. Thanks for the help bob
  11. B

Got my 3hp engine all machined up but who does bronze valve guides ?

Can somebody tell me who installs bronze valve guides and does valve seating. Knowbody in my area does it. All help is appreciated. Thanks bob in tn.
  12. B

212 preditor low oil shutdown removeal question

I,ve removed the low oil shut down completely and plugged the hole with a 10 mm bolt,2 copper washers and self locking nut. can somebody tell me what the torque is for the side cover bolts ? also where i unplugged the l/o shutdown do i need to tape up the wire where it plugged in ? thanks bob
  13. B

Brand new predator w/ casting marks on dome?

Take some scotch bright and clean it good,you can tell better if its cracked
  14. B

Wtb complete briggs model 14 engine

Hi, basically a side shaft 5 to 7 hp briggs will work for my application. Call me ok ? Bob 423-384-8938