Recent content by bigdaddy4026

1. bigdaddy4026

5 HP Briggs and Stratton tapered shaft.

thats a low oil shut off!
  2. bigdaddy4026

briggs intek 6.5 hp i/c

:thumbsup: i am alittle more than 5 1/2 hours south in thibodaux but trust me if i need something i will bother you:laugh:
  3. bigdaddy4026

briggs intek 6.5 hp i/c

my son found a 6.5 intek, we used the animal rod and a billet jr race car flywheel off of ebay, found that the inner spring of my jr dragster valve springs were about 18lbs and they worked fine no valve float what so ever.:thumbsup: the only thing was that it would not run off of idle lean...
  4. bigdaddy4026

@@@@@free speedway scorpion frame@@@

:thumbsup:thats how my son got his :doah: and you could of swore someone gave him a pot of gold! :laugh:
  5. bigdaddy4026

drag bike build 3 3/4 zr4

come on cad whats the progress?
  6. bigdaddy4026

Cat 400x

man that thing is going to be sweet!!! :thumbsup: you guys are getting me hooked!!:doah: i am already looking for a frame to build me one!:scared:
  7. bigdaddy4026

Had to post - as only you guys will understand

sweet:thumbsup: i see another bad A$$ bike being built in the near future!!!!!!!!:shrug:
  8. bigdaddy4026

Comment by 'bigdaddy4026' in media 'IMG_0738'

i love this pic buddy!!
  9. bigdaddy4026

my son found a mini bike frame

:shrug: he needed some lights on it.:laugh: i guess we will run it like this for a while and see what happens:scooter: thanks for the support guys:thumbsup:
  10. bigdaddy4026

my son found a mini bike frame

i know its not long but we made some low speed test runs last night!:thumbsup::scooter: i might have to find one of those higher stall clutches:shrug: runs pretty good though:thumbsup: VID-20130509-00007_zpsd74cad8c.mp4 Video by knightsracing | Photobucket he seams to be pretty happy!:laugh:
  11. bigdaddy4026

anyone familler with drilling carb jet?

i was worried about the plastic cam and no govenor so i put the animal cam and a billet rod and flywheel i think the cam must be more lift needing more fuel:shrug:
  12. bigdaddy4026

i will take pictures tonight hopefully :doah: there are no screw in jets like my 42mm carb,just a tube that goes strait through. that might be why no one messes with this carb:censure: :deal:mine is the one in figure 125 that i can promise you wont be able to see:laugh: i will play...
  13. bigdaddy4026

wow:laugh: i thought someone on here would of drilled jet on these carbs:laugh: thanks i will trial and error it:thumbsup:
  14. bigdaddy4026

B&S 3.5hp output shaft only 1.5"?

i dont know what others use but i use these:shrug: they are usually in the clutch section, check the sponsers here they might have them, most come in .100, .150, .250 hardened spring steal so they wont compress and internal bevel so doesnt mess the crank up:thumbsup: once you get your...
  15. bigdaddy4026

B&S 3.5hp output shaft only 1.5"?

we ran the 3 1/2 for 2 years like that i had a broken jr crank and :hack:cut the end off drilled the threads out and made a spacer. never had an issue untill the exhaust bolts broke off in the block then we switched motors. :shrug: