Recent content by BikerBoyz

1. B

1971 Attex 300

We got our frame back from the powder coaters!
  2. B

1971 Attex 300

Where can I find an Attex Coleman300 bearings?
  3. B

1971 Attex 300

Still searching for parts. We should be getting the engine to work on next week. Parts are hard to find.
  4. B

1971 Attex 300

They called and said the frame is done but they close at 3:00 every day and they are not open on the weekends so we have to figure something out. We worked on finding parts today. It was hard but we found some and wrote the prices down and shipping and where we found them.
  5. B

1971 Attex 300

I got some work done today. I was alone because one other kid was sick and one has basketball for two more weeks. I had to look at everything and write down what we have and what we need. The frame is getting powder coated!
  6. B

1971 Attex 300

Better late than never!
  7. B

18 & Under 1970 Fox Sprite

The frame was sandblasted and should get painted this weekend. The past couple of weeks have been busy.
  8. B

18 & Under 1970 Fox Sprite

We got our seat and the frame is getting sandblasted. We are also looking for brake pads. Thank you Karen! Brian
  9. B

71 Attex Sport Bike BikerBoyz 18 and Under Class

Introducing a 1971 Attex Sport Bike! All done!!!
  10. B

Update Finally coming together. We worked on it today after school and we will work on it again on Thursday after school also.
  11. B

We are still here! We had some problems but we should have it finished by the deadline. We should have update pictures next week.
  12. B

We started putting the bike together yesterday but Mr. Davis had a parent meeting and by the time he was done we only had 20 minutes so he asked if we could work on it tonight and our parents said yes. We got the wheels on, the swing arm, the brakes, the forks, and the shocks. We work on it...
  13. B

Update The frame was painted tonight and on Wednesday we start putting the spokes back into the rims.
  14. B

Taking the wheels apart and then everything is going to get re-chromed.
  15. B

Update Over the last month we have been working on our bike. Taking everything off of the frame, bagged and tagged the nuts, bolts, parts and pieces. We started writing down all the stuff we need to buy, re-chrome, and repaint.