Recent content by Bob Kittel

1. B

Cat 300X

Front fork on the Cat has a spring to help dampen the bumps. Mine is somewhat collapsed. Does anyone have a spec for this spring or a best guess.
  2. B

Cat inspired by Derek

I have a Cat 300x as well. It is almost identicle to yours with just a couple of differences. The brake assembly and the Cat badge on your front forks are the differences. I don't know the year on mine but must be about the same.
  3. B

Comment by 'Bob Kittel' in media 'CAT MINI 5HP'

And tell me which parts and from where I can get the disc brake parts. They look like they will mount onto a cat300X easily.
  4. B

Comment by 'Bob Kittel' in media 'Another side to my minibike'

Wiwat, This particular mini Bike is not for sale however I am sure that there are others on this website that are.
  5. B

Comment by 'Bob Kittel' in media 'Cat mini bike minibike 5HP'

where did you get the disc brake? Who makes it, was it hard to mount on the bike? How was the rotor attached?
  6. B

Comment by 'Bob Kittel' in media 'My Cat Minibike'

OK, I think I found that this is not an Alexander but is a Cat 300X.
  7. B

Comment by 'Bob Kittel' in media '0311'

What make is this bike?
  8. B

Comment by 'Bob Kittel' in media 'Alex on the Alexander-Reynolds'

I have a minibike that looks almost like this one. I got it as junk and fixed it for the kids. My son was fine with it. One day I heard it running and my 8 yr old daughter had it wide open flying down the street. I put it in the garage. This pic reminds me of Heidi, just a blur, flying down the...
  9. Another side to my minibike

Another side to my minibike

I bought the seat, handle grips and tires at Northern. Other than that the bike was all there. A lot of sandpaper, spray cans and the bike was resurected. I almost dumped it on Criaigslist then I found that there were people collecting and riding. Now I keep it in the garage.
  10. My  Cat Minibike

My Cat Minibike

Bought this as a junker at a garage sale for 15 dollars. Didn't take much to fix it up. I still have things that I would like to do like add a drum brake.