Recent content by bobinwi

1. B

How much do you actually ride?

i got my trike built and been riding it daily if weather permits. still no brakes but who needs those? otherwise in the summer its daily if the weather permits for the others and gokarts
  2. B

Need Help to ID this Concession Kart

no problem. johnson karts is actually out of milwaukee so parts arent that hard to get for them
  3. B

my trike im building

i encourage people to build stuff like this because i love seeing the creativeness people come up with. my axle was longer but the diff was offset so i cut it down. its not as tippy as you would think.
  4. B

my trike im building

it has a seat on it now. the motor is a modified 8hp. i got the motor for a cheap price from an ex gokart racer that had atleast 100 motors in his shop. im still surprised this motor fit in the frame without any clearance issues. anyone know where i can pick #40 chain rear sprockets for cheap? i...
  5. B

my trike im building

well i got it going and been bombing around on it. i need to get a different rear sprocket to get some more power to the ground. it has no power off the line right now but holy crap is it fast. still no brakes yet LOL but im doing those tomorrow. this is my nephew sitting on it over at my...
  6. B

Need Help to ID this Concession Kart

that looks like a Johnson Kart i have one in the garage ill go snap a pic for you looks alot alike there are few differences tho
  7. B

The best thing for stripping paint

i use that stripper stuff from walmart and a pressure washer. never leaves anything behind
  8. B

my trike im building

its not very wide from tire to tire on the inside is 12 inches apart the from outer rim to outer rim its 24 inches.
  9. B

my trike im building

got bored today after picking up a bunch of free stuff including 2 lawn tractors and a 1984 kawasaki ninja gpz900. anyways one of the tractors had a straight axle with diff on and a sprocket so i made some brackets and bolted the axle up to a chopped up speedway frame that i got. heres how it...
  10. B

what is it?

i think there is a good possibility of this being homemade or atleast a bunch of stuff added. but for the price of free its ok. found it in the garbage pile in front of someones house with wheels
  11. B

New project bike, Not sure?

that throttle is off of a atc and looks to be from the 80's era
  12. B

ive never seen this before

duh ima dumbass. its just upside down LOL
  13. B

ive never seen this before

heres a pic of a 3hp briggs i picked up. the 3hp and briggs name is all stamped into the steel but its backwards. if i take the housing off and look from the inside then it is correct. kinda weird.
  14. B

for all you cushman people out there

found this today. ***cushman parts collection***
  15. B

got one for ya

the original plate only has 1 set of mounting holes.