Recent content by Bogie83

1. Bogie83

Sears Bird JC Penney Reproduction scrub brake pads are available again

I just cut the scrub brake off of my Sears/Manco if you’re still looking
  2. Bogie83

Mtd trail flight fuel tank jackshaft mount!

Let me see what I can do. I could use a spare for my mtd
  3. Bogie83

Wheel identification

Found this picture online, which tells me they are original
  4. Bogie83

Wheel identification

I just picked up a 69 jcpenney El Tigre and am trying to figure out if these are the original wheels or not? Thanks for your time
  5. Bogie83

Needing flywheel 79 cc motovox

I’ve got one as well, and am close to Portland, OR. You letting us know where you’re located would really help to narrow down the best option for you
  6. Bogie83

Need Heald Super Bronc Parts

Like I said in the other reply, I found the number 71 on the seat hinge
  7. Bogie83

Thanks for the input, and info. I did what you said and just cleaned the welds up. I was able to straighten the bars as well. And I looked on the hinge, and the only number, or numbers I can see are 71. Would that make it a 1971? Or it’s #71 of whatever year it is?
  8. Bogie83

They are welded in. I’m planning on grinding the welds off, putting it back to how it’s supposed to be
  9. Bogie83

Help with wheels…

This is the bike hey came off of. I don’t know enough about them to identify it. Definitely some sketchy welds though lol
  10. Bogie83

Just picked up a Super Bronc for $100 the other day and am looking for parts, including a period correct engine. I’m interested in any and all parts. Don’t know the year. I’m located in Canby, OR 97013
  11. Bogie83

Help with wheels…

Can anyone tell me what these came off of? I bought a bike from a guy, who says it’s a bonanza look a like. I think it may be a bonanza with some modifications done to it. These wheels were on it. The tires are 4.10/3.50-6. Any info would be appreciated!
  12. Bogie83

Interested in knowing what this is…

Yeah, I just knew it was hard finding my hubs. So I figured I’d throw it out to you. Here’s mine right now. The predator 212 is temporary. I’m in the process of rebuilding a Tecumseh H-50 5hp for it. Playing around with different gas tank ideas too
  13. Bogie83

Interested in knowing what this is…

I’m in the process of rebuilding a MTD ss300 myself. While searching for parts I stumbled across this for sale down the street from me. He has it listed as a lil indian, but it’s definitely a ss300. And it’s got the stock wheels and hubs, which I had troubles finding. I don’t need them, but he...
  14. Bogie83

Looking for MTD ss300 chain guard

I’ve read through your build multiple times now lol I may end up just trying to fabricate a chain guard
  15. Bogie83

Looking for MTD ss300 chain guard

I’ve got a 73/74 MTD Western Flyer ss300 that I’m building, and am in need of a chain guard. And actually a rear fender. Thank you!