Recent content by boostiwagon

1. B

mikuni 22mm carb on predator 212

wondering what the most inexpensive way to do this would be, i know OldMiniBikes has the adapter intake manifold but its over 40 dollars..... would buying a pit bike replacement carb that comes with the adapter for a 125cc motor work by cutting it in half using rad pipe or something work or are the bolt...
  2. B

predator mods that can be done without aftermarket flywheel

yeah they sell just the air filter, exhaust and linkage separate so ill probably do that i just figured for 25 more what id already pay i might as well buy that kit if i eventually would end up the rest of the parts ill be mounting my tank on my frame above the motor
  3. B

Box Stock Parts Kit sorry there is the link its got top plate/throttle hookup, upgraded billet air filter adapter, choke hold, pulse inlet fitting, Walbro fuel pump, angled air filter, longer carb stud, Hi-Tension valve springs for Box Stock, 5' fuel hose, Big Bertha Chain guard/heat shield...
  4. B

recently purchased a predator 212 from harbor freight im getting ready to order parts to mount it to my db30 i keep reading about the dangers of the flywheel exploding when modding these engines... whats the most i can do with this motor safely before it is needed to upgrade to an aluminum...