Recent content by BriggNutz

1. B

Briggs 3hp Updraft Carb Flooding

Briggs 3hp Updraft Carb Thank you for your quick response. I will inspect the float and the needle and seat.
  2. B

Briggs 3hp Updraft Carb Flooding

Hi everybody, I have an old 3hp Briggs & Stratton with an updraft carb on it. After many loving hours of labor I finally got the old girl running, BUT after running for a few seconds, the carb floods itself and starts dripping gas out the bottom and shuts down. After that you have to hold it at...
  3. B

Yamaha Chappy carburetor tuning issue

Hi everyone, I have a Yamaha Chappy and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to adjust and tune the carburetor. It has a Mikuni carburetor and I can only find one screw that looks like an adjustment screw. I know this is not exactly a mini bike, more of a moped, but if anyone could help...
  4. B

Carburetor float issue

Carb float adjustment I'll be sure to do that
  5. B

Carburetor float issue

Carb float adjustment Thank you again for your help. I have a carb kit arriving tomorrow and I am hankering to get this mini bike back on the road. I really appreciate all the quick responses.
  6. B

Carburetor float issue

Carburetor float adjustment Thank you so much for the help. Could you give me any tips on how to adjust the mixture screws?
  7. B

Carburetor float issue

Hey everyone, I am brand spankin' new to this forum and I wanted to know how to adjust the carburetor float on a 60's 3hp Briggs and Stratton. I think it is letting way too much gas in.