Recent content by crazykart

1. crazykart

Model T "Tin Lizzie"

McDonough Power Equipment Tin Lizzies Forums
  2. crazykart

Looking For Some Nice Wheels

i've been looking at all kinds, seems like everywhere, but either, they cost as much as a car, or, don't fit what i have. back to the search
  3. crazykart

i've bn looking at atv/utv wheels around, $$$$$, and i think i might have the guy that owns the white cart to sell me the ones off of his, he's gonna change them out to the one sitting beside the cart.
  4. crazykart

i've been looking on e''y, but no luck. are they jr dragster wheels?
  5. crazykart

i'm looking for some nice wheels to put on one of my body karts. i have seen some with really big wheels and tires, that look really nice. anyone got any ideas? i would like to find something like these
  6. crazykart

Looking For Header Pipes

i have another tecumseh, and wonder if the same kit will fit this?
  7. crazykart

Looking For Header Pipes

i really want to keep the original air filter assembly, and add dual exhaust, and i think the kit will allow me to do so. i have more than 1 kart with that engine, so, i'm sure i will be getting one. thanks everyone:thumbsup:
  8. crazykart

Looking For Header Pipes

that's the ticket. i'm gonna watch to see if my 57 sells on ebay, and if not, it goes back into my personal stock, to keep, and gonna build me a dual exhaust kit for it. i have saved that page in my favorites, and will be ordering it, if it doesn't sell. thanks a bunch!!:thumbsup:
  9. crazykart

Looking For Header Pipes

i basically have the briggs pipes shown, except for the loop pipe. none of those are what i'm looking. i would like to know if the tecumseh pipe will flip over, without interfering with the carb, or linkage. i'll need it to fit somenting like this
  10. crazykart

Looking For Header Pipes

i'm looking for a couple of header pipes. 1st, i'm looking for a header pipe to fit the newer style ohv tecumseh engines that are on most of the body, and fun karts out now. i want to modify it into dual exhaust for one of my body karts. 2nd, i'm looking for a header pipe that we used on...
  11. crazykart

Got Another One Coming

another shot
  12. crazykart

Got Another One Coming

addin to them
  13. crazykart

Anybody seen this

that makes me done with it, and it's going up for sale
  14. crazykart

Anybody seen this

well, i decided to add my own little touch ups
  15. crazykart

Got Another One Coming

that one must have been made from lawn mower parts. mine is like the shriner trucks, it's get in and ride