Recent content by crazzywolfie

1. C

recommended mods

well i changed the plug this morning and plan on taking it over to where a buddy is working today to take it for a rip. it just fits in my daily driver so i am pretty happy about that. i am still considering tossing the brand new engine on this thing and swapping the old engine onto a snowblower...
  2. C

recommended mods

i ended up driving it over to the bosses place and as cool as it was almost seems too slow. i know they were not built for speed but they just max out so quick. i guess this is what i get for working on a friends pocket bike. that thing is scary fast once you start rolling.
  3. C

recommended mods

well i was at princess auto today and ended up picking up a 208cc engine. i am not sure if i am going to toss it on yet or not but i got the engine cheap enough that if i don't use it i could probably resell it for what i bought it for.
  4. C

A neighbor came into my yard and stole a bicycle, what would you do?

i would agree with the others and just leave it as is. if he hasn't done anything lately just let it be. i have had issues with my 1 neighbor. someone has to take the higher road or you just go back and forth bickering and there is always tension between you.
  5. C

recommended mods

i will give it a shot but if it was overfilling the bowl what can you really do? the float is plastic so you can't really adjust anything
  6. C

recommended mods

i don't know if i would call it flooding. it will sit there idling great but you can you can see it in the exhaust that it does seem to run rich when idling long enough.
  7. C

recommended mods

well i am not sure if i am going to do it or not yet but next week the 208cc engines go on sale at princessauto. just hard to say if i really need it or not. the engine seems like it is running a bit better. i think it only seems to be running rich when idling. if i let it idle too long it will...
  8. C

recommended mods

if it wasn't such a pain in the ass i would swap with the engine that is on my snowblower but i know i need to completely dismantle the entire snowblower to get that engine off.
  9. C

recommended mods

i was running it without the filter yesterday so i doubt that was the issue. i guess if your wifes does the same it is normal for these engines to need choke to start. i just know it is not normal for most small engines to need the choke to start when warm. really makes me almost want to buy an...
  10. C

recommended mods

well fired it up today and it seems to be running ok but still seems like it is running pretty rich. the plug keeps getting fouled up quick. i also noticed when it stalls it won't fire back up without using the choke. what would cause this? i have read that drilling out the idle jet should help...
  11. C

recommended mods

the timing marks are exactly where they should be. the engine spun the same with the cover off as it did with it on so i am pretty sure my gasket is fine. i think i might have found my issue. there was some crap in the fuel strainer cup but nothing in the float bowl so hopefully it will run good...
  12. C

recommended mods

i didn't even look at the marks on the cam or crank since i wasn't touching any of that stuff. the crank seemed like it spun pretty good by hand. i might try pulling the clutch and spark plug and see how it spins. i thought it was spinning good.
  13. C

recommended mods

not everyone has a pool tho. it makes it easier to find a slow leak. it usually takes a couple days to slowly leak out. i haven't even looks to see if there is any nails in it or anything. i am pretty familiar with cleaning beads and changing valve stems but never worked on something so small...
  14. C

recommended mods

ya it has a drum brake. it don't look like it is that hard to take the bad rim off. i got to take the back rim off eventually to fix the back tire. it has a slow leak. it just sucks that pool season is over. it is a lot harder to find a slow leak when you can't just toss the tire right in the...
  15. C

recommended mods

thanks. i have already gone through the fuel system and carb pretty thoroughly. it seamed like it was running pretty good. i will most likely end up playing with it off road and maybe the odd run to my bosses house and back. it is pretty hilly around here. what jet would probably work best in...