Recent content by dbrick

1. dbrick

Really ROUGH Ruppster

Old post, but did you ever sell it? Thanks
  2. dbrick

Carroll stream 212

I have a Carroll stream 212/6.5 electric start engine. Does anyone make an electric start billet flywheel? Thanks
  3. dbrick

Western NY Mini Bike Sweatshirts

Any t shirts?
  4. dbrick

Throttle cable stop needed.

Hi, probably a stupid question, but I need the part that the moving cable end connects to for a clone. 10mm hex base, set screw to hold the cable and e clip to go into the throttle arm. It's for a Lifan 15, but same as HF 212. I ran out of spares, can't find a source anywhere. Thanks. BTW it's...
  5. dbrick

NEW TRIKE BODIES check it out

Any idea of shipping to Newark New Jersey, closest Greyhound freight to me? Thanks
  6. dbrick

First build, the "Jimmy Gote"

Great build, I'm going to copy some of your front end stuff for a trike.. Next step maybe a trailer for the elk? You should try registering a 50 year old Datsun sports car in New Jersey for antique plates. 5 phone calls to the state capitol because it wasn't original wheels. I'm amazed you...
  7. dbrick

I Kind of Like This...NJ Again

Called, it's sold.
  8. dbrick

New Jersey, again..Looks like a Cushman Airborne maybe?

I have no interest in this item, just passing it on. Looks like it may be an Airborne? https://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/d/old-scooter-lawn-art/6274778833.html
  9. dbrick

Mud Bug roller, in pieces

I picked up a Mud Bug that was seriously molested, snowmobile engine installed badly with a ton of welded on steel junk. At this point, it's a main frame, the rear frame "box", front fork, front wheel and tire and a fiberglass body that has had the fender openings cut bigger. Has the rear...
  10. dbrick

Trike Body

Email sent
  11. dbrick

Rockwell JLO 292

OK, Sale pending. Not IPA, but cash is good too
  12. dbrick

Rockwell JLO 292

Bump Can throw in a Tecumseh 5 horse just to get both gone. Really don't want to scrap it, would be a waste Will trade for a roller, or 2 cases of nice IPA. whatever works :smile:
  13. dbrick

Rockwell JLO 292

Pics of motor and trike it came from
  14. dbrick

Rockwell JLO 292

Rockwell JLO 292 for sale, I'm not a 2 stroke fan. It has compression and spark, electric and rope start. carburetor is probably NG. Comes with torque converter, might be a big old comet. $125.00 or would really like to swap for a reverse box, but any reasonable offer or trade is good.. I can...
  15. dbrick

New 1969 El burro 5hp

That's really cool. Just rode my BigCat last week for the first time, it was a blast, but yours is so much more vintage cool.