Recent content by dirtbikeguy22

1. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

Thank you Richard - this is the information we needed! As shown in your photo a Sears identification plate was riveted into the center crossbeam. You should at the very least have the rivet holes in that location if the plate was removed to prove it was an Allstate.
  2. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

I found that photo on facebook, and the person said they made it into a three-wheel.
  3. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

I think we need someone with an actual obvious Allstate to see what they notice.
  4. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

We need someone with a confirmed Allstate Sidekick to tell us exactly where. Usually on the frame and it would be somewhat obvious. You can see examples of model plates from other Sears Allstate brands here.
  5. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

Allstate versions had mesh square panel sides, not solid square side panels. This one features the center stand holder as well. The only true indicator would be yellow paint, Allstate decals, mesh square side panels and possibly a model number from Sears (yet to be seen).
  6. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

You will also notice the center rear kickstand holder on the example in this thread which also has a 'Sidekick' sticker wearing away on it.
  7. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

I see! That is an interesting change. Thank you for the detailed clarification. Is the "Sidekick" version you have the 100 model? Here are other photos. Which I don't believe is an Allstate but has the center kickstand holder.
  8. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

They also sold a Sidekick 100 which could be the same?
  9. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

How do you know it is an Allstate version?
  10. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

Not sure, typically all their catalog bikes were sold with a model number marked somewhere on the bike.
  11. dirtbikeguy22

Added to the Fleet!

Was there a Sears model number on it anywhere?
  12. dirtbikeguy22

65 Sears Allstate Moped

searsallstateriders.com should have a lot of information about these mopeds