Recent content by Doug88

1. D

GX200 clone valve train help

I have a carroll stream 6.5 hp clone running: 22mm mikuni carb straight pipe billet connecting rod +.020 flat top piston racing spark plug torque converter Now I need to decide on a valve train that will give me lots of low - end torque for climbing up hills but will allow me to have a...
  2. D

Predator 212 non-hemi upgrades

The riding that i'll mainly be doing is off road in the desert, climbing hills and going full throttle for long periods of time.
  3. D

Preadtor 212 dies when throttled up

I would suggest adjusting your air screw, which is the brown screw, either in or out to adjust the airflow. Also, you said that it idles high so you might want to adjust the black screw by the throttle linkage on top of the carb out.
  4. D

If i am ordering this from go karts usa, they give the optionof a 3.303,3.313, and 3.323 long rods. Which one should i get because I know the stock length rod of a predator 212 is 3.308 and i want to prder from gokartsusa because of their great deal on them. Thanks, Doug
  5. D

I have a non-hemi predator 212 and I'm looking for some upgrade advice. I have a 22mm Mikuni carb along with the curved intake manifold and angled air filter, racing spark plug, 18lb valve springs, billet flywheel, superbox exhaust(without muffler), stock cam, and stock rod. With this set up...
  6. D

Engine wont go full throttle

So probably just have to tighten some bolts
  7. D

Where would the vaccuum leak be and how would i fix it
  8. D

I have a baja mini with a gx160 with 18lb valve springs 4 prong spark plug and mikubi carb with 90m main jet. When the engine isnt driving the rear wheel it can get up to full throttle but it cant drive the wheel at full throttlw without cutting out. I tried putting the stock carb back on and...