Recent content by Drit

1. Drit

Need help identifying

Awsome thanks alot!
  2. Drit

Need help identifying

Hi all I grabbed a this off marketplace it has rupp wheels on it any ideas if it is a rupp or what this frame might be? Any help is much appreciated.
  3. Drit

Need help identifying this Rupp

Thanks for the information
  4. Drit

Need help identifying this Rupp

Hi all, I recently acquired this rupp roller. It has 12" wheels and front and rear drum breaks. Im wondering what model and around what year it could be from. Need to find a jack shaft setup and a seat if anyone knows were to find that stuff. Thanks in advance
  5. Drit

Has anyone seen one of these before

Thanks markus
  6. Drit

Has anyone seen one of these before

Hi all, i got this mini bike out of a farmers shed. It has some goofy handlebars and a spring between the triple trees and the neck. Any help identifying the beauty would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  7. Drit

Need help identify this bike

That's totally it awsome!! Thanks alot! Now i can get to work resurrecting it
  8. Drit

Thanks for the response . Me and my buddys were thinking it was a rupp too. Its a shame they bastardized the frame but im gunna clean it up and get it looking right. Should be a fun bike non the less.
  9. Drit

10. Drit

Hi all, long time lurker first time poster. I scored this mini bike over the weekend from a garage sale. The people had no info about it. They cut the frame up a little bit to shoehorn a predator 212 in it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks