Recent content by dutch ghettotaco

1. dutch ghettotaco

MTD 300 roller

Sorry I sold it for $100 and an hour after selling it a guy put it on cl for $250
  2. dutch ghettotaco

MTD 300 roller

Now its only $100 so someone buy it quick please! I need to sell it to buy a different mini bike
  3. dutch ghettotaco

MTD 300 roller

Mtd 300 Need to be restored not running Located in bellflower ca 90706 Will not ship. if you want it ask someone who lives close to bellflower to come pick it up and ship it for you. Price $140 obo CASH
  4. dutch ghettotaco

_________what is this mini bike_____________

I found the vin and its 546840 What year was it made and what model is it? Thanks
  5. IMG_20110403_123642

IMG_20110403_123642

6. dutch ghettotaco

Found under a house!!!!! make,model,year?????

Ya it turn out for the best hope they have fun with it
  7. dutch ghettotaco

_________what is this mini bike_____________

Hey got a mini bike And I would like to know what it is Thanks
  8. IMG_20110331_162127

IMG_20110331_162127

9. dutch ghettotaco

Ya it talks about how to get the correct amount of fuel at 1300rpms in the second large paragraph.
  10. dutch ghettotaco

McCulloch BDC Stock Specs ......................... The karts are not homemade well some are normal gocarts butg my dads friends go kart is a lay down tyoe and its all about rpms and gear ratio some mc 101s can do 13000rpms so that with the right gear ratio and you will fly They are push start...
  11. dutch ghettotaco

Research it then come back to me because that's. What they guy told me and he has worked with mccullochs his whole life. You just need 3 mc 101's and weld the shafts all together and have the engines tuned together its possible I have seen it
  12. dutch ghettotaco

Maybe you should do some research and look up some history about vintage kart racing and then you will know when to shut up because when someone is paying as much money as the guy that bought the mini bike from me payed. I might believe him and when he is on the board of vintage go karts and has...
  13. dutch ghettotaco

Yes I did but the motor was a mcculloch mc 75 And the guy collects them because they were great on gocarts because if you had the 3 mc 101 they would be fast. My dads friend has one and it does 175mph And the guy has 60 go carts and some he said did 150mph The guy was not into mini bikes at...
  14. dutch ghettotaco

Well I do like cash but I am trying to sell most of my toys except my 1967taco 44 So that I can fix up some of my cars and trucks Or maybe buy another 1965 vw bug. But if I buy the bug I have to sell my other bug Because there is no point of haveing 5 cars when I'm only 19 But the guy that...
  15. dutch ghettotaco

Thanks for all the help eveyone I got the luther as a birthday present and didn't feel like rebuilding it because I am building a:grind: custom tandem mini bike. I have now sold this 1959-1962 luther cobra hopefully it will be restored and back on the road soon.:scooter: