Recent content by festivagt

1. F

First rebuild

... Ultrasonic Cleaner - Save on Ultrasonic Cleaners at HFT That's a harbor freight unit - works good but it doesn't stay on forever(built in timer). It is the cheapest one I know of so you can try it out. That one is also more than big enough to fit a stripped carb and parts in. To get the...
  2. F

First rebuild

I personally save all of the 'cleaner' sprays and just bought a sonic cleaner - I do at least two - three carbs a day. I haven't had to replace any parts either. The sonic cleaner gets all of the rust/corrosion out all the way down to the bare metal. I have had a few of the air bleed channels...
  3. F

Trailhorse wanted.

Simpletom -never got anything from you.
  4. F

Trailhorse wanted.

Post up some pics or links guys - I am definitely interested - would LOVE to have a few options too. :thumbsup:
  5. F

Trailhorse wanted.

I could if I need to. Got something??!?!? :smile:
  6. F

old briggs id

If it runs and goes does it really matter? I would run it. Those carbs work good but water likes to crunch the floats in them if they Ice on you.
  7. F

Can anyone identify?

Interesting seat - cool that it made it this far.
  8. F

Trailhorse wanted.

I am looing for a trail horse mini bike - would prefer a roller - but will definitely be interested in a frame to get me going. Looking at all models but am partial to a 300 with solid forks. But again - let me know what you have. I am driving across the USA shortly and can pick it up or will...
  9. F

Houston,Tx Aug.19 meet?

Any pics of the meet?
  10. F

WTB: Trailhorse gto 300 or gto 400

Like the title says - Looking for a trailhorse gto 300 or gto 400 - Complete - in parts or just a frame. Had one when I was a kid and would like another. Let me know what you have either on here or 518-8five9-6229. THANKS! Sorry about the goofy way of putting my number up but I don't wanna...
  11. F

Houston,Tx Aug.19 meet?

I'd be willing to stop by.