Recent content by got_nitro

1. G

MBX-11 Mod Pred!!

It doesn't make any sense to sell it for any less.. Week bump. I might just have to take my chances and out run the cops:laugh:
  2. G

MBX-11 Mod Pred!!

Week Bump.. $800 OBO you pick up.
  3. G

MBX-11 Mod Pred!!

Week Bump....
  4. G

MBX-11 Mod Pred!!

:shrug: Me either.. I originally wanted this frame for the front shocks! Makes it a whole different animal with the ride IMO.
  5. G

MBX-11 Mod Pred!!

Weekly BUMP! I'm not married to this guys, lets make a deal!:scooter:
  6. G

MBX-11 Mod Pred!!

Thanks! Wanna buy it?:laugh:
  7. G

MBX-11 Mod Pred!!

As the title says:wink: It's got as listed: Pred 212cc Gov removed ARC Stock length Rod. ARC Billet fly wheel ARC Aluminum top throttle plate 14mm head (more compression) RS lifters, RS roller rockers and RS pushrods. 26lb springs RS VC spacer. Mod-1 cam I have stainless valves...
  8. G

Predator 212cc endurance test

Jeezzzz..:censure: I'm glad I have the ARC FW, rod and mobil-1 in my pred!! Cant replace leg and ball bag meat. Next build will have a Honda in it with ARC parts for sure!
  9. G

predator 212 mods?

I knew you would see it my way.
  10. G

predator 212 mods?

At the time I didn't see that vid. I figure a governor is a governor and its not brain science. :scooter: I did say to use 1/4 20 in the hole after removal, I'm sure the op can put 2+2 together.
  11. G

predator 212 mods?

Yes, I know this. I posted the vid and it was obviously to show the basics of removal.
  12. G

predator 212 mods?

How to remove the governor from a g270 go kart engine 9HP - YouTube Use 1/4-20 3/4 inch screw in the void with Loctite. The billet flywheel has less rotating mass and will let your engine spool up faster. You want to get a Billet rod too, the stock rods are junk! A fuel pump will not add...
  13. G

I think my block is cracked

No joke! This was out of a brand new pred 212. Only started it once and let it run for about 3 min.
  14. G

Preditor 212cc question?

Thanks!
  15. G

Preditor 212cc question?

Why luck? I already have all that with the exception of the 55lb dual valve springs, I have 26 on there now and it runs great!.. Just need the retainers for the SS valves I have.