Recent content by gulevski

1. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

maybe not 100 on what you mean but im sure u know:)
  2. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

did u see my answer?
  3. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

actually got price today from dyno cam 399 for the motor and throttlekit plus 168 includes in the price shipment then i think 100 dollar more in tax here in sweden
  4. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

10 t 428 forthe sprocket , its acctually a trike mini bike , can post tomororow, the rear tires are size 40 cm total height and 8,4 width for the 2 pc rear the front its little bigger acctually, the back sprocket on the rear axel is 42 tooth 428 so,,
  5. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

if i buy thr ducar 212 stock can i put a mikuni 22 mm on that then or leave it as stock?
  6. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

i think i go for this , what u say guys? seems like a pretty good motor to me and to change nothing, they have this throttle setup also witch i think i can hook up my mini bile throttle to in a good may? what do you think https://www.dynocams.com/item/ducar-212kit/ducar212/
  7. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

yepp i have this
  8. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

sure thing it will fit..
  9. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

yes o will send back to shop , the ducar 212 seems nice, and much better as stock motor for racing, its build better i saw a review .. so maybe go for that
  10. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

so i can use torque converter
  11. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

ok i will leave it back to shop
  12. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

well thank you they have better flywheel all i can not see what size of shaft it has? can u find this?
  13. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

i understand, can u link to the motors at 5500 rmp u said, im from sweden so would be great to buy something close buy or anything, and that i can put a toque converter 19 mm shaft..
  14. G

mikuni on 7 hp engine

really :) ! haha so anyway now i dont know what to do,‍♂️ noone can explain to me why engine should explode? because to big carb or the lack of guvernor or why i cant combine and still have guvernor and mikuni…:/