Recent content by gunnarthefeisty

1. G

Fox Spoiler for sale, West MN

Yeah, looks to be no rust. The gear has some on the edges but it seems pretty superficial.
  2. G

for more location details; it's around Willmar Minnesota. Payment would be paypal, check or cash, although if it's PayPal you're gonna cover the transfer fees.
  3. G

Doesn't really turn over. Could be dissasembled if needed. Really need to get rid of this
  4. G

Bump. New pictures. All parts are there, the only damage seems to be the seat.
  5. G

some rust flecked, and some on the gear but the wheels seem fine
  6. G

Pictures here, yes it's the same bike, no I don't believe there's any rust, if there is it's either hidden or very minor
  7. G

I'm actually a teenager and it's not mine, but rather my fathers. He doesn't have interest in restoring it and 400-700 will last me months. I do believe someone else will grab it and find joy in restoring and running it, and that's good enough for me.
  8. G

I'm honestly not sure about the rust. It'll be a few weeks until I'm out there but I'll check. I couldn't spot any when I was there, though. Yes, it is the same bike.
  9. G

I'm interested in selling a Fox Spoiler that's been in my grandpas shed for around 20 years. Tires are flat but its all there and in pretty good shape. No clue if it runs, if it's not sold by the next time I'm out there I'll test it. Little to no rust on it as the shed is a good environment: all...
  10. G

1970s Fox Spoiler?

I suppose it's worth whatever people are willing to pay
  11. G

1970s Fox Spoiler?

what's a 1969 worth then?
  12. G

1970s Fox Spoiler?

Hey, new to this forum but I think I have a Fox Spoiler. Is this really a Spoiler? What year is it?