Recent content by holland111

1. H

I'm restoring an Arco. Was wondering if you had any of those repo Arco decals left. Butch...

I'm restoring an Arco. Was wondering if you had any of those repo Arco decals left. Butch 314-412-9660
  2. H

Got an Arco and I need a repo decal. Seen your post Under the nofat95 pictures. Any luck with...

Got an Arco and I need a repo decal. Seen your post Under the nofat95 pictures. Any luck with the decals. Thanks
  3. H

Arco decals

Seen some nice Arco's restored on this site. I got one too and I'm looking for reproduction decals. Any help? Thanks
  4. H

Comment by 'holland111' in media 'A-R Easy Rider'

looking for Arco decals myself. Butch 314-412-9660
  5. H

Benelli parts

Anyone got any parts or connections for parts? Got a good deal so I bought a 1970 Benelli Buzzer w/ a 65cc engine and auto tranny to restore. Ugliest damn thing you ever saw. Tried vintage Cosmo, but they have few parts for this model. Like most things, Benelli parts seem to be available except...
  6. H

gas tank!!!!!!

GTO, Where can you get those tanks and how much are they, thanks, Butch
  7. H

Need: 65cc Benelli air cleaner

I have a 1972 Benelli Buzzer w/ a 65cc engine. The air cleaner is a little black metal cup that snaps on the carb. Any help would be appreciated. Butch
  8. H

Was wondering if you have any repo decals for Alexander Reynolds bikes. Butch 314-412-9660

Was wondering if you have any repo decals for Alexander Reynolds bikes. Butch 314-412-9660
  9. H

Need Reproduction decals for Alexander Reynolds

I'm thinking about buying and Alexander Reynolds Cadet II. Heard that its possible to get repro decals.
  10. H

Wanted: Kickstand for bonanza bc1300

Need a kickstand to help in my restoration. Please send a pic if possible. Thanks Butch
  11. H

Cougar gas tank

Need tank for a cougar. Will consider other parts. Thanks. Butch
  12. H

Wanted: Bonanza BC 1300 parts

Need rear shocks, fenders, gas tank, rear brakes, seat, and other parts. Must be in very good condition. Butch