Recent content by hvyhp61

1. H

Hi Roger, any chance one of those panther motors in the picture may be availalbe? Looking for...

Hi Roger, any chance one of those panther motors in the picture may be availalbe? Looking for one to put on a gocart. thanks Eric
  2. H

Tecumseh Engine...what is it?

Thanks for the help in defining it. I didn’t know about the craftsman number reference. Thanks again! My intent is to get it in a project Rupp. Not sure of the model on that either but that’s for another forum. after I get more into it, I’m sure I will be back for some guidance!
  3. H

Thanks mustang! I have another HS50 but really thought this engine was smaller than the HS50. Question regarding the original Rupp motor. I understand it more than likely had an HS40 on it. Would there be much size difference in the 40 vs the 50? Also I have some HH60 engines and parts….would...
  4. H

HI Guys, Newbie here as a result in trying to relive my youth! Got a Rupp minibike, possibly a roadster, with an engine that I dont know if it goes with this bike or not. There was a Kohler engine on it but this one was included as well. If you would kindly look at it and potentially give me...