3. My Baja Project

My Baja Project

this is my latest work of art
  4. My Baja Project

My Baja Project

this is my latest work of art
  5. IMG_13526

IMG_13526

I built this from a old mustang frame.. it was a nice bike and I just sold it. the old flatheads are still my favorites
  6. revamping the Cheeseanator

revamping the Cheeseanator

This is the original bike I built from a taco minibike. it now had a Predator 212 that I tore down to the bare block and started building it with everything Billet . small chamber heads with big valves, a Black Mamba Isky cam and just about as much as you can do to that engine with out super...
  7. itsdacheese

2 Stroke Motor wanted for mini project

Anyone out there got a high output 2 stroke motor that will put my minibike project into orbit??? something that puts out like 8 to 12 hp would be ok with me or anything near that ...and something that I can put a clutch on >>LoL thanks guys yall are a bunch of "Good Ole Boys" in my book RIDE...
  8. itsdacheese

Best Briggs Racing Engine ?

I had no clue that the WF engine put out that much power or horsepower>>>that is awsume and sounds like you can bolt in more engine than you can handle. I guess I wouldnt have any problems popin wheelies with one of them puppys in my ride >>Yeee hawwww!! LoL Thanks for the tech talk bro Cheese
  9. itsdacheese

2 cycle Tecumseh engine

Hey Project I never heard back from you about me getting your 2 stroke motor .....is it still available bro??? Cheese
  10. itsdacheese

Comment by 'itsdacheese' in media 'Cheeseanator'

I want to put this minibike up for Minibike of the month !! Hent can you do that please>?? Cheese:scooter:
  11. I just got this motor OHH50 Powersport, anyone know of any high perf parts

I just got this motor OHH50 Powersport, anyone know of any high perf parts

I want to make it go real fast and get there quickly got any info you can share as to where to get hi perf parts???
  12. itsdacheese

Comment by 'itsdacheese' in media 'ebay_pics010'

What is this beast can you tell me bro or is it top secret??? It looks bitchin!! Cheese
  13. itsdacheese

Happy New Years to ALL!!!

WISHing All A Very Happy New Years and many hours of quality riding on your project Minis...:D >>>>>>>>>>>>>RIDE ON<<<<<<<<<<<< Cheese
  14. My 2 stroke 250cc Harley Davidson posting just for fun

My 2 stroke 250cc Harley Davidson posting just for fun

15. I have had 2 of these ToteGoats that I restored and rode in the woods

I have had 2 of these ToteGoats that I restored and rode in the woods